The Machinist Calc Pro 2 machining calculator now includes materials and tool settings combined with DOC and WOC to solve all your speed and feed calculations for face, end or slot milling plus turning, drilling and boring. And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an Android device to an iPhone or iPad, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
This machining calculator has more complete Thread data than the Machinery's Handbook, including step-saving Thread and Drill Size chart look-ups, speeds and feeds, right triangle solutions, bolt patterns and much more.
The Machinist Calc Pro 2 machining calculator is ideal for machining pros and machine shop owners who want to increase productivity and profits in the design, layout and set-up stages of production and reduce wear and tear on costly cutting tools.
Spend more time machining and less time looking up specs and data in books, on charts or in computer programs. A must-have for all machinists and machine shops.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• Built-in help, just press and hold a key
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Machinist Calc Pro 2 calculators and optimized for the Android device user
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left - to - right)
• A complete User’s Guide is available free at www.calculated.com
• NEW - Machining-specific keys to enter or calculate Surface Feet per Minute (SFM), Inches per Tooth (IPT), Inches per Minute (IPM), Inches per Revolution (IPR), # of Teeth, Depth of Cut (DOC), Width of Cut (WOC) and Length of Cut (LOC)
• NEW - Materials - Choose from 20 popular Materials
• NEW - Processes - Face Milling, End Milling, Slot Milling, Turning, Boring, Drilling
• NEW - Tools - High Speed, Carbide and High Performance
• Speeds and Feeds - Calculate for Milling, Turning and Drilling; Spindle Speed (RPM), Feed Rate (IPM), Cut Speed, Cut Feed, Feed per Tooth, Number of Teeth and Radial Chip Thinning (RCT) adjustment factor with the Speeds and Feeds functionality
• Thread Size - Enter numeric, fractional or metric thread sizes and display tap, roll tap, close and free fit drill sizes. Display pitch, major and minor diameters
• Drill Point - Enter the cutting angle and Drill Size and calculate the Drill Point cut depth
• Drill Size - Enter numeric, letter, fractional or metric Drill Size and display the closest fitting Drill Size and scroll through available drill sizes
• 3-Wire Measure - Enter Wire Size (or use calculated Best Wire size) and 3-Wire Measurement to calculate pitch diameter
• Trigonometric Functions - Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
• Right Triangle Math - Enter, calculate Angle, Hypotenuse, Opposite and Adjacent side lengths
• Bolt Pattern Hole Layouts - enter start angle, number of bolts, diameter and optional x, y offset; calculate x and y coordinates. Find center-to-center spacing for bolt pattern layouts
• Thread Classification Tables
- Internal (3) 1B, 2B, 3B
- External (3) 1A, 2A, 3A
- Internal (14) 3G-9G and 3H-9H
- External (28) 3g-9g, 3h-9h, 3e-9e, 3f-9f
• U.S. and Metric Unit Entries and Conversions
◦ Decimal Inches/mils
◦ m, mm, cm
◦ Area, Volume and Weight
• Works as a Standard Calculator
• Calculate for Milling, Turning, Drilling & much more.
Machinist Calc® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.