Callbright users: Having trouble finding time to manage your phone leads? With the Callbright CRM app for dealerships, you can review calls in real time, get missed call notifications and run reports on the go.
Who Needs It
Dealership salespeople who like placing sales calls from their personal cellphones and managers who need to monitor their lead management process while away from the office.
What You Can Do With It
• Get alerts when a call is missed and when Callbright’s Call Rescue service identifies mishandled sales and service opportunities.
• View recent calls by selected account and number groups.
• Listen to call recordings.
• Assign rescued calls to a dealership associate for further follow-up.
• Flag calls as training opportunities.
• Call leads back with the Click to Call dialer feature.
• See which leads have already been called back.
• Review results of follow-up calls (even calls made from cellphones!) in easy-to-read reports.
• See each caller’s communication history with your dealership.
• Update caller information and add notes to recent calls.
• Display your business phone number to your customers when agents place calls from their cellphones.
Why You Need It
You can make sure your customers receive the attention and level of service they deserve, while enforcing staff accountability and improving call handling skills. All activity that occurs within the app will sync with the Callbright web interface and Callbright Interactive desktop app.
This app requires a subscription to Callbright’s call tracking services. Not a Callbright customer? Visit callbright.com or call 855.CALLBRIGHT (855.225.5274).