-Jan. 2017 Works pretty well, I like the new added activation button -Aug. 2016 : I uninstalled and reinstalled, it works again... Let's see for how long --Just noticed something... Why does this app needs to collect my credit card numbers ? Nope, not a good idea
Overall, great app! I had an issue but the dev answered right away in their response below. If you want to copy an Instragram handle (for example), you have to use full screen mode.
The app is excellent, especially in conjunction with the Google translate tool. However, every so often the app disappears from the notification bar, and the *only* way I can get it back is by removing and reinstalling again.
My fav, but not working after latest update. I turn the accessibility service on but it doesn't stay on? It just keeps telling me to turn it on and appears off
Am Not Sure On My Privacy I Saw It Setting It Collects Letters You Type Even Emails And Password That's Too Much Many Please Reduce The Permissions So I Will Give 5 Stars
Love this app but what pissed me asap was the “Permissions”. It observes Personal data that you type including credit card numbers and passwords. Now why in the world would you need that??
- bug fixes
v2.2 - Nougat Tile
- added a tile for Android 7 to launch the UC mode
- added an option to disable the animation
- fixed bugs in the button trigger option
v2.0 - The persistent notification is no longer needed!
- you can now launch the Universal Copy mode by long pressing a button of your choice (select it in the settings)
- added a select-all button
- added an option to always start the app in full screen mode