CardioVisual was awarded “2018 Best App for Heart Disease”by Healthline Media. Clinicians & patients in more than 130 countries across the globe rely on our trustworthy, unbiased, and simplified videos for better explanation of cardiovascular conditions and treatments.
CardioVisual is an informational heart health app created by cardiologists. Offering 2-apps-in-1, for both clinicians & patients alike, its comprehensive library of curated, shareable informational videos & interactive graphics is designed to save clinicians time, provide an educational resource, and better inform patients.
Has over 160 heart and circulation videos from reliable sources and experts for simplified explanation of treatments of conditions, such as:
• Atrial fibrillation (Afib)
• Heart attack
• Heart disease
• Heart failure
• High cholesterol
• High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
• Stroke and carotid artery disease
• Aortic & Mitral heart valve disease
• Hole in the heart (PFO or ASD)
• Leg and lung clot (DVT and PE)
• Leg circulation problems, such as:
◦ Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
◦ Aortic aneurysm (AAA)
• Heart rhythm disturbances including:
◦ Sudden cardiac death
◦ Cardiac arrest
• Heart healthy diet & nutrition information for prevention of heart disease
Also provides simplified video explanations of complex procedures & devices, such as:
• Pacemaker & Defibrillator/ICD Placement
• Heart Angiogram & Angioplasty with Stent
• Heart bypass surgery
• Carotid stent
• TAVR and surgical heart valve replacement
• Devices, such as
◦ Impella and HeartMate PHP
◦ Watchman left atrial appendage occluder
◦ Amplatzer and Helex ASD and PFO device
◦ HD Grid for ablation
◦ Laser and atherectomy devices
◦ Drug coated balloons and stents
◦ New procedure & device videos are regularly updated on the app.
Benefits of the App Include:
• Saves clinicians time
• Provides comprehensive video-based information to patients
• Increases patient comprehension
• Trusted content curated by practicing cardiologists
• Educational resource for clinicians with regularly updated videos of new procedures & devices
• Digital video sharing
Available for free with 2 upgrade options via in-app purchase:
Access to all content via video streaming, orientation playlist, recommended videos, image markup, & sharing.
CardioVisual Premium (Auto Renewable Subscription):
Duration: 1 Year
Trial period : 1 week
For both clinicians & patients: All the features of CV Basic, plus: download videos for instant offline viewing and share individual content
CardioVisual Pro :
All the features of CV Premium, plus: access & autoplay videos within customized playlists of complex conditions and their treatments, share with patients and save patient documentation.
If you have purchased from iTunes, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes account after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.