CardioVisual was named Best App for Heart Disease in 2018 & 2019 by Healthline Media. Clinicians & patients in more than 130 countries worldwide rely on our trustworthy, unbiased, reliable content.
Created by cardiologists, CardioVisual is a multimedia interactive educational heart health app. Its comprehensive library of curated, shareable informational videos & interactive graphics provides efficient, clear explanations of all aspects of heart health including risk factors, prevention, conditions and treatments of cardiovascular diseases and diabetes.
CardioVisual is 2 apps in one: The first serves as an educational resource for clinicians that allows them to easily share videos with patients instead of paper brochures or pamphlets; the second offers a simpler version for patients to review at home.
CardioVisual is regularly updated with videos of experts discussing new treatments and procedures that allow clinicians to learn, share, and discuss with peers and colleagues on our in-app forum.
Over 200 heart, circulation and diabetes videos from reliable sources and experts providing simplified medical explanations of treatments of conditions, such as:
• Atrial fibrillation (Afib)
• Heart attack or myocardial infarction
• Heart disease or coronary artery disease
• Heart failure
• High cholesterol
• High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
• Stroke and carotid artery disease
• Aortic & Mitral heart valve disease
• Hole in the heart (PFO or ASD)
• Leg and lung clot (DVT and PE)
◦ Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
• Heart rhythm disturbances or arrhythmias
◦ Sudden cardiac death and Cardiac arrest
• Heart healthy diet & nutrition information for prevention of heart disease
Also provides simplified video explanations of complex procedures & devices, such as:
• Pacemaker & Defibrillator/ICD Placement
• Heart Angiogram & Angioplasty with Stent
• Heart bypass and valve surgery
• Carotid and other vascular balloons, stents and devices
• TAVR and catheter heart valve replacement
• Devices, such as
◦ Impella and HeartMate PHP, VAD devices
◦ Amplatzer and Helex ASD and PFO device
◦ Catheter ablation techniques, pacemakers, defibrillators
◦ Laser and atherectomy devices
◦ Drug coated balloons and stents
• Transcatheter valve treatments such as MitraClip, Sapien and CoreValve
◦ New procedure & device videos are regularly updated on the app.
Benefits of the App Include:
• Saves clinicians time
• Provides comprehensive video-based information to patients
• Increases patient comprehension
• Trusted content curated by practicing cardiologists
• Regularly updated videos of new procedures & devices
• Easy sharing of videos with patients, staff, and colleagues
• Paperless, mobile, video-based
Access to all content via video streaming, orientation playlist, recommended videos, image markup & sharing of videos and images.
CardioVisual PRO (Auto Renewable Subscription):
Monthly: $0.99 per month
Annual: $9.99 per year
Trial period : 1 week
All features of Basic, plus: download all videos for instant offline viewing; Autoplay and share customized playlists of videos and access to exclusive content.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Google play account after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.