Good, but could be great Would love to have a rating (0-10) for fatigue, nausea, etc like there is for pain . Love the daily summary feature.
Very helpful Love the app. It would be great if you could enter the condition causing the pain, without having to enter a medication. Often there is no medication available to alleviate the pain. This app could help with that...
Great app for tracking pain. I've tried a few other pain diaries and logs but this is by far the best one that I have come across. The only issue I am encountering right now with it is when I go to complete my profile I get an error message saying "Data connection cannot be established". But other than that, I think this is a great program.
Would be nice if you included daily whether ( humidity, Barometric pressure) for arthritis pain
Perfect! I have the lite version of this ago for a couple of weeks and have now chosen to go pro. I love how easy it is to personalise everything, adding new pain areas, and factors is brilliant. Also there is a prompt function where it pops up a notification to remind me to put in data. Excellent for those with all memories.
Great app I have several chronic illnessest and keeping track of symptoms is a important thing to do. This app makes it easy and convenient. Not only to keep track of symptoms but what medications and treatments help you. Updated version is even better.
Version 2.52 (03-Jun-2016):
• Fix: Crashes in v2.x versions of Android
• Fix: Filtering daily reflections using meaningful activities
• Fix: Generating reports with complex medications as Calendar overlays
Version 2.51 (17-May-2016):
• Fix: My Profile now saves without crashing
Version 2.5 (13-May-2016):
• Feature: Record meaningful activities you do daily (important for doctors and yourself!)
• Fix: Synchronization messages are now less annoying
• Fix: Stability improvements throughout