Track your performance
- Count the number of steps you take each day. Shoot for 10,000 a day!
- Measure how many calories you burn while you are walking.
- Keep track of the miles you walk and how long you've been walking.
- Measure your progress with a daily breakdown of your steps.
Share with friends
- Post your progress to Facebook and challenge your friends to take more steps than you!
- Create walking events in Facebook and invite your friends to walk with you.
- See a complete list of who's attending your upcoming Ready, Step, Go! Facebook events.
Note: Due to iOS limitations, Ready, Step, Go! cannot count your steps while you are listening to music, talking on the phone, or texting. Tip - start your music BEFORE you begin counting your steps, or re-open the app after sending a text to continue counting your steps.
Looking for a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center when you’re on the go? If you are a Blue Cross and Blue Shield member, your Android phone can easily locate a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center nationwide.
With the Blue National Doctor and Hospital Finder you’ll be able to quickly find an urgent care center or locate a contracting Blue Cross and Blue Shield provider. This free application allows you to perform a nationwide search for a healthcare provider by specialty and name, either as a member or guest.
Let your Android phone be your guide for healthcare provider information with a GPS navigation search and link to Maps.
*There is no charge from BCBSA to download the application, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
Features for Everyone:
· Find a doctor – find doctors, hospitals, urgent care centers, pharmacies, support services, x-rays, vision and dental providers
· Shop for Health Plans – click to call an agent, get a quote instantly, and shop for plans within your budget
· Health Care Reform information – stay up to date on the latest information and how it affects you and your family
· Health Toolkit – get annual health checkup recommendations, call a Care Consultant, read the latest health news, discover healthy recipes, discounts, and much more
· Florida Blue Centers – find the nearest Florida Blue Center near you and find upcoming events such as health fairs, exercise classes, and educational seminars
Member Only Features:
· Pharmacy – compare drug prices, look up drug details, map a local pharmacy
· Medical Cost Estimator – estimate and compare costs of inpatient and outpatient procedures, office visits, and services
· ID Card – View an image of your ID card and email or fax it to yourself or your doctor’s office
· Contact Us – click to call a Care Consultant or 24 hour Nurse hotline
· My Coverage – access your plan information including up-to-date deductible info, HSA balances, and benefits
· My Claims – access your latest up-to-date claim information
Keywords: blue cross blue shield of florida, bcbs, health insurance, provider, doctor, medical, coverage, bcbsf, bcbsfl, florida blue
© 2012 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Welcome to a better mobile experience.
When you log in as a member you get:
• Quick access to your Member ID Card info
• Powerful search tools for doctors, dentists, drugs & urgent care
• A personalized dashboard with easy to understand claims and deductibles
• A tool for finding estimated treatment costs
• Information on less expensive prescription drugs
• All the ways to contact us online, by phone, or at a retail location near you
About Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) delivers value through quality products, information and services to help our customers improve their health and well-being. Our vision is to be a leader in improving the health care system in North Carolina.
For 80 years, the company has served its customers by offering health insurance at a competitive price and has served the people of North Carolina through support of community organizations, programs and events that promote good health.
© 2015, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Blue Connect Mobile is compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch with OS 4.0 or later. Your device must be connected to the Internet and must have GPS capabilities for the provider search feature to work properly.
For support or more information, visit bcbsnc.com/mobile
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Save Time. Get your plan details such as common copay amounts, HSA balances & claims — on the go. File a Drug Claim. Locate doctors in your plan from wherever you are.
Shop for affordable health plans and get a quote instantly
Features for everyone:
• Find a doctor - Find and map the closest doctor or hospital
• Shop for Insurance - Get a quote instantly for a health insurance plan – email the details to yourself
• Contact Us – one-click access to customer service
• Health Handbook – one button access to the Health Handbook app to research health conditions, medications, and procedures
Features for members only (Member login):
• Find a doctor - Find a doctor, hospital that is located the closet to you or rated the highest by other patients. . Add the doctor’s contact information to your phone’s contacts with one click
• Check your FSA/HRA balances and use your device’s camera to submit a photo receipt capture for reimbursement
• My Contract - Get access to your plan information and covered dependents, paying your monthly bill and viewing claims
• Co-pay - View common co-pays for most contract types
• Rate my doctor – Rate your doctor based on a recent visit or exam
• Virtual ID cards – View and email your ID card(s) to physicians and/or dependents
• Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) management
• Use your MyBlueCross UserID & Password to access Alabama Blue mobile
• Treatment Cost Estimator – Estimate the costs of a treatment prior to having the procedure, compare side-by-side results by cost, location, provide, or facility name. Understand amounts you will pay a facility or physician to anticipate future expenses for a particular treatment. View remaining deductible and know coinsurance or copay amount you will pay a facility or physician
*There is no charge from BCBSAL to download Alabama Blue, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
This Information is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for personal care from a licensed physician. Please consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment options.
If you are unable to login to your Alabama Blue account or need more information, please visit www.bcbsal.org
© 2013, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
With the myBlue mobile app you can:
• Never worry about leaving your ID card at home with the virtual ID Card.
• View 15 months of claims history as soon as they are paid.
• Find prescription drug information, including claims, co-pays and lower cost alternatives.
• Search for a Network Provider near you, map their location and call their office with one touch.
• Update your personal contact information.
• Locate a Community PLUS Network Pharmacy, including those open 24 hours.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can quickly and easily connect to a member of our Customer Service Team.
The myBlue mobile app is one more reason why now, more than ever, it’s good to be Blue!
Contact us at 601-664-4590 or 800-942-0278, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m Central time or visit www.bcbsms.com for more information about myBlue.
Check the status of your recent claims and details on how they were paid.
Get info about who’s covered, when your plan started and past coverage info, too.
FIND DOCTORS, HOSPITALS AND MORE
Search your network to find doctors, hospitals, clinics, urgent care/retail clinics, specialists and more. Call, get directions, see hours and more. (If your health plan is from a large employer, you may need to sign in to see your plan’s network.)
HEALTH CARE REFORM
Learn about how health care coverage is changing.
To see personal information such as claims, coverage, member ID card and some doctor and hospital networks, you’ll need to sign in with the user name and password you created when you registered for the myBlueCross site on your computer. This keeps your personal information secure.
Is the health plan under your name (you’re the subscriber)? If so, you can access all of the features your plan allows. If you’re a dependent, you may have less access to some information, just like you do on the full, secure site to protect each member’s privacy.
ABOUT BLUE CROSS AND BLUE SHIELD OF MINNESOTA
We’re the first “Blue” health plan in the nation and serve members in every state and around the world. We have more members, the largest network of providers, and more products and services than any other plan in Minnesota and serve members in every state and on four continents.
Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® of Minnesota and Blue Plus® are nonprofit independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Find a doctor or an urgent care provider that is in your healthcare network. View your Blue Cross claims or benefits. Find a Blue Cross office near you. You can do all of these things and more on the go with the BCBSLA Android app.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and incorporated as Louisiana Health Service & Indemnity Company. Copyright © 2015 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
View and email digital medical and dental ID Cards.
View a summary of your current medical and dental plan benefits.
See how much of your plan year deductible you have met.
URGENT CARE LOCATOR
Quickly find Urgent Care address and phone number information with the tap of a finger.
Use the Healthwise® Mobile Symptom Module to enter your symptoms and receive guidance on appropriate treatment options and urgency.
Use the Healthwise® Mobile Conditions and Wellness Module to research information on an extensive list of health conditions, including definitions, common symptoms, treatment options, and other helpful information.
If you purchased a plan directly though Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, or through an insurance agent, you can view and pay your monthly premium using your debit card or checking or savings account.
MY INSURANCE AGENT
If you purchased a plan through an insurance agent, you can view your agent’s name, address, and email.
Easy access to customer service and nurse contact information.
*Healthwise, Incorporated is an independent, nonprofit company that has contracted with BCBSAZ for licensed use of the Symptom Checker and Health Encyclopedia on AZBlue mobile.
*Data charges may be imposed by your telecommunications carrier. Check your plan. *Data charges may be imposed by your telecommunications carrier. Check your plan.
Required: Your member ID number (from your Premera card), or the user ID and password that you used to register on the Premera website.
Get access to helpful tools and info including:
Find a Doctor – Know where to go for quality healthcare. Find in-network providers and save on healthcare costs.
Find costs for hundreds of procedures, surgeries, tests, and doctor office visits. See physician reviews and maps, write reviews for providers, and more.
Digital Proof of Coverage – Forgot your card? Email your doctor your member information.
Claims – Look up the last 50 claims submitted by your doctors.
Deductible usage – Pinpoint how much you've paid toward your deductible.
Spending activity report – View how much you've saved with your plan.
Benefits – Know out what your plan covers, including preventive screenings.
Manage prescriptions – Download the Express Scripts app to order and track prescriptions.
Member discounts – Save on gyms, nutrition programs, and more through the Extras! Program.
Customer Service – Get quick answers to your health plan questions.
쉽고 빠르게 많은 정보를 접할 수 있도록 구성하였습니다.
제공서비스로는 제도안내에 사업장 업무편람과 요양급여적용기준 등을 제공하고, 건강관리에서는
각종 질병정보와 나의 체질량지수 및 자가진단 서비스 등 스스로 건강을 체크해볼수 있으며
병의원/지사찾기는 현위치에서 가장 가까운 병의원을 찾아볼수 있도록 편리성을 강화하고
4대사회보험료를 계산해볼수 있는 4대사회보험 모의계산기능까지 다양한 정보로 더욱 국민에게 다가가는
공단 앱을 구성하였습니다.
- 사업장 업무편람, 요양급여적용기준, 노인장기요양보험 등
- 질병정보, 나의체질량지수, 자가진단서비스, 건강뉴스, 전문가 칼럼 등
③ 보험료 모의계산
- 건강보험료, 국민연금, 고용보험료 모의계산, 장기요양급여비용 모의계산 등
④ 병의원/지사 찾기
- 병의원, 약국, 노인장기요양기관, 공단지사의 근거리기관찾기 제공
GPS 수신 및 Wi-Fi, 3G 통신 환경이 원활하지 않는 지역에 있을 경우에는 정보의
검색 및 서비스가 원활하지 않을 수 있습니다
개발자 연락처 :
"Blue Shield of California’s redesigned mobile app now offers expanded features to make it even easier to navigate your Blue Shield health plan.
The latest updates allow registered members to:
• view deductible and copayment amounts
• change their password
• see expanded benefits information
• view Health Equity Account balances (HSA-eligible high deductible health plan PPO members with a Health Equity account)
• available in Spanish
In addition, registered members can still continue to:
• access plan benefits and claims
• view a copy of their member ID card
• find doctors, hospitals, and urgent care centers
Don’t have an account? Download the Blue Shield of California mobile app to register. After you register, you can use the same user name and password to access your online account from the mobile app, mobile website, and full site.
This app is intended for use by Blue Shield of California members who are residents of California.
©Blue Shield of California is an independent member of the Blue Shield Association.
VIEW CLAIMS, BENEFITS AND MORE
Can’t find your health insurance card? You’ll never have to search for it again! You can access all your health insurance information anywhere with the Wellmark app. Search for a doctor, check the status of your claim and more. You’ll also get secure access to myWellmark, Wellmark’s member website where you can find your health information anytime, anywhere.
FIND A DOCTOR OR HOSPITAL
Out of town and need to find a doctor? The Wellmark mobile app makes it easy for you to quickly find the care you need. It also locates health care providers who are covered under your plan, saving you money. Get driving directions or call the office and if you prefer to have your doctor on speed dial, save him or her to your Favorites for convenient access. Wellmark members can also rate their doctor and see ratings from other members.
FIND AN AGENT
Want to know more about your plan options? Talk to your agent and, for quick access in the future, save his or her contact information in your Favorites within the app.
CALL A NURSE
Connect to Personal Health Assistant 24/7 to get health answers over the phone day or night.
To see personal information such as claims, benefits and member ID card, you must sign in with the user name and password you created when you registered for myWellmark. This keeps your personal information safe.
*Data charges may apply from your wireless carrier.
Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Iowa and South Dakota, and Wellmark Health Plan of Iowa are Independent Licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Blue Solutions Banking on the Go is available to all Blue Cross Blue Shield of RI customers that are registered for BCBSRI online services and have an HSA or other tax favored benefit account.
View account balances
See recent transactions and transaction details
The privacy and security of your information is our top priority. Rest assured we utilize state of the art encryption technology to protect your information from unauthorized users.
Visit us at bcbsri.com to register for online services or contact us at 1-800-639-2227 or more information.