Introducing Care.Wallet, the personal healthcare coordination app that empowers people to manage their health and the health of their loved ones!
Now it’s easy to make sure doctors, family, and friends are kept in the loop about your health.
Care.Wallet puts you at the center of your personal healthcare journey with its innovative approach to sharing, syncing, and tracking health information. The Care.Wallet is secure, private, and HIPAA-compliant, and, most importantly, you’re in control of who has access.
Our services require a subscription in a Sponsored Network. A network is a group of healthcare providers and facilities working together to improve outcomes and reduce costs.
When subscribed, users can take advantage of Care.Cards, revolutionary individual cards with dozens of benefits*:
• Securely share information about your health with a group of people you personally select
• Track and share vital signs, like blood pressure, A1C, and body mass index
• Report symptoms, side effects, and more with the How Are You Feeling Today (HAYFT) Care.Card
• Manage your medications with actual photos of the drugs prescribed for accuracy
• Schedule doctor appointments, and prepare for your appointment using an Appointment Checklist
• Learn useful tips for controlling conditions like diabetes from our handy Care Guide
• Take charge of your health or easily manage the healthcare needs of your family members
• Manage your remote teams’ wellbeing and productivity
• While working remotely stay connected, monitor concerning symptoms, and securely share your wellbeing status with your employer
*Available benefits and services vary by Sponsored Network.