My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
• FREE (Available for iPhone, Android, & Blackberry) For download instructions visit, www.hospice.org/app
Who is it for?
• For Physicians, Referral Sources, Patients & Families, and the Community
What can it do?
• Physicians, referral sources, and community members can submit referrals, call Hospice of Southern Illinois directly; learn about hospice criteria, general hospice information, and hospice diagnoses, and end-of-life choice; create a slideshow, make donations, and link to social media from the app.
• The following information reflects a site map once you download the app:
• Hospice Criteria
• General Hospice Criteria
• General Indicators of Terminal Diagnosis, Cancer, Dementia, Heart Disease, Lung Disease and more
• Example: What does hospice really do?
Hospice of Southern Illinois provides specialized care services (patient care including symptom management, emotional support, spiritual support and psychosocial intervention), addressing issues most important to the patient’s needs and wants at the end of their life focusing on improving the individual’s quality of life.
• How to Start the Conversation
• Conversation Checklist: The app includes a basic checklist to review with your loved one to see if they may be eligible for hospice care."
• Create a Slideshow
• Take photos
• Put photos to music
• Share to social media
Information about Hospice of Southern Illinois
The mission of Hospice of Southern Illinois is to enhance the quality of life for individuals and their loved ones touched by a terminal illness.
Hospice of Southern Illinois is a not-for-profit, free standing, community-based hospice offering Southern Illinois and St. Louis Metro-East communities a range of services for people of all ages at the end of life. We have been providing compassionate care to terminally ill patients and their families in their home or a home-like setting since 1981. Since that time, Hospice of Southern Illinois continues to put patients and family’s needs and wants first. Some services, programs, and resources available are listed below:
• Licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
• Medicare/Medicaid certified.
• Not-for-profit, free-standing, community-based.
• Provides care regardless of ability to pay or age.
• On-call support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Staff specially trained in pain and symptom management.
• Provides hospice care in 27 counties in Southern Illinois.
• Providing the first and only hospice home in southern Illinois, Relais Bonne Eau.
• Partner in the We Honor Veterans program.
• Member of National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO).
• Promotes Caring Bridge, an online community, for support.
• Offers pet therapy through Canine Helpers Allow More Possibilities (C.H.A.M.P. Assistance Dog’s, Inc.).
This application uses analytics software to collect and aggregate statistics. This data helps us improve this app and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Du kan gå direkt till den graviditetsvecka du vill läsa om genom att klicka på "Vecka för vecka".
Om du vill räkna ut vilken graviditetsvecka du eller din partner är i klickar du på fliken ”Beräkna graviditetsvecka” och fyller i datum för senaste mens. Då får du fram aktuell graviditetsvecka och även ett beräknat födelsedatum för ditt barn.
Om du redan har fått ett beräknat födelsedatum kan du i stället ange det direkt.
I appen hittar du också länkar till hela Tema Gravid på 1177 Vårdguiden, med texter om tankar och känslor när man är gravid, bra mat och träning, förlossning, första tiden med nyfött barn, amning, flaskmatning, förlossningsrädsla och mycket annat.
1177 Vårdguiden är en nationell webbplats med information om vård och hälsa. Innehållet på 1177 Vårdguiden är framtaget av läkare och sjuksköterskor från hela landet och granskas i flera led. Bakom webbplatsen står den svenska sjukvården genom alla landsting och regioner i samverkan.
Hur fungerar veckouträknaren?
När man ska räkna ut hur långt en graviditet har kommit, börjar man med den senaste mensens första dag. Det räknas som graviditetens första dag, trots att man egentligen inte är gravid ännu. Sedan räknar man veckorna som följer.
Det skiljer sig ofta mellan hur vården uttrycker vilken vecka man är i och hur de flesta blivande föräldrar uttrycker det. När en blivande förälder säger "jag är i vecka 20" brukar det betyda att 19 hela veckor har gått, och att man befinner sig i den påbörjade 20:e veckan. Kanske har det gått tre dagar in i den 20:e veckan. Detta kallar en barnmorska för vecka 19 + 3. Det beror på att vården enbart räknar de hela veckorna, plus dagarna i den påbörjade veckan.
Det här är bra att komma ihåg, eftersom det kan vara lätt att bli lite förvirrad. Särskilt som fostrets utveckling är så snabb – det händer mycket mellan den första och sista dagen i samma graviditetsvecka.
I den här appen används genomgående de blivande föräldrarnas sätt att uttrycka graviditetslängden.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Use our workout tracker to earn points and level up. Complete Quests for bonus points. Earn badges by reaching milestones.
2. Make friends with other Fitocrats. Follow them, give them props, and leave comments. Participating in a fitness social network will increase motivation.
3. Become more awesome.
★ An App of the Year by Men's Journal ★
★ Winner of Mashable's Innovation Index for Health & Fitness ★
Fitocracy motivates and empowers you to succeed at fitness and level up in real life. We make exercise fun! Track your workouts, earn points, unlock achievements, beat quests, and slay the laziness dragon. Join the best fitness community on the planet and become the person you were meant to be.
"This fitness tracker and bodybuilding/strength app is magical, revolutionary, and most importantly, life changing. Get FITOCRACY."
"Fitocracy is like Facebook but it will make you a better person: harder, faster, stronger."
"As a free CrossFit and bodybuilding community, FITOCRACY is unmatched"
"After a little over two months of using Fitocracy I gained 15 pounds of muscle mass. I've never been called cut before in my life until a few weeks ago. The app makes it all the more amazing."
"Fitocracy is a genius idea. It takes the addictive leveling system of games such as Pokemon or Call of Duty and combines it with your workout. You start at Level 1, and each workout you do, depending on its difficulty, rewards you with points that eventually cause you to level up. It's motivation enough to watch how many points each workout will give you, then to try to top the points you earn each time you workout."
"Fitocracy is the best free app that I've found. Whether you're bodybuilding, looking for a strength routine, or trying to loose weight you'll find someone who's done it before."
"I never thought I'd get a flat tummy until finding a weight loss and strength routine on Fitocracy"
"I promise you, no other service will motivate you to stay in shape more than this one will. It's the best cardio app I've ever used, I can't believe FITOCRACY is free."
"I've tried RunKeeper, MyFitnessPal, Runtastic, and several bodybuilding, strength, and CrossFit apps. There is no better free workout tracker than Fitocracy."
"Fitocracy helps you track your workouts and gives you the strength and motivation you need to... well... get better at strength. The strength is in the Fitocracy community"
"CrossFit and strength training with Fitocracy helped me lose weight fast"
• Powerful workout tracking: track hundreds of exercises, log circuits and supersets, save routines, and more
• Embark on an epic adventure: Unlock achievements to visualize your progress. Take on quests to push yourself and take on new challenges.
• Be inspired: Follow other Fitocrats to get daily inspiration and join in on conversations.
GET MORE AT WWW.FITOCRACY.COM
• Get support and motivation from our amazing community of Fitocrats just like you
• Your workouts are always synced between the web and the Android app
• Automatically post your progress to Twitter and Facebook (optional)
• Browse other users' profiles and find out what works for people just like you
"It’s about time someone created a RPG for fitness" - TechCrunch
"...the best example yet of a digital domain applying the basics of games to getting in shape." - The Globe And Mail
"...provided me with a motivational breakthrough." - Kotaku
bodybuilding, fitness, crossfit, abs, exercise, gym, running, tracker, tracking, workout, strength, cardio, lifting, fitocracy, weighttraining, weight training, workout tracker, gym log, gym logger, bodybuilding
If this service is not pre-installed on your phone you may still be able to enable ANT+ communication, see http://www.thisisant.com/developer/ant/ant-in-android/ for more info.
The ANT+ Plugins enable other apps to communicate with millions of ANT+ wireless enabled devices. These other applications which utilize the plugins will allow you to do things such as collect, transfer, and view your sport, health, and fitness data in real time. New apps, devices, and profiles are continually being developed, with endless opportunity for personal monitoring and other low-power communication applications.
The current version of the plugins supports the following ANT+ profiles:
-Bike Power: Receive power data from ANT+ cycling power meters. Includes seamless support for all power meter types and the new advanced data sent from meters such as the Garmin Vector
-Audio, Video, and Generic Controls profiles: Send and Receive control data with remote controls (IE: use a remote control watch app to control your MP3 player or camera)
-Heart Rate: Receive live heart rate data from heart rate straps produced by many popular manufacturers
-ANTFS Watch downloader utility: Download saved activities from ANTFS enabled watches
-Bike Speed and Cadence: Receive live bike speed, distance, and/or cadence data
-Blood Pressure: Download saved measurement data from blood pressure devices
-Stride-based Speed and Distance Monitor: Receive live speed and distance data from footpods
-Fitness Equipment: Connect to ANT+ enabled fitness equipment to receive live workout data
-Geocache: Search for and receive/send data with remote devices such as the Garmin Chirp
-Weight Scale: Read and download weight data and advanced body measurements such as BMI from ANT+ enabled weight scales
-Environment: Receive temperature data and records from remote temperature sensors such as the Garmin Tempe
Attention Developers! Using the ANT+ plugins in your app to communicate with ANT+ devices is quick, easy, and free and uses a simplified API that doesn't require referencing technical documents or learning new protocols. Visit the ANT Android Developer page http://www.thisisant.com/developer/ant/ant-in-android/ for more info and to download the SDK.
Note: This application is a service that other applications use to communicate with ANT+ devices. It can not be launched directly. List of certified applications: http://www.thisisant.com/directory/filter/~/115/~/
Also note: This service requires the ANT Radio Service to be installed and requires hardware support built into your phone or via an adapter. Please refer to the ANT Radio Service listing for more info and hardware requirements (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsi.ant.service.socket) or http://www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/
ANT+ is an established wireless technology with over 60 million devices in the market. With ANT+ you have the opportunity to link to top devices and applications to collect, transfer and track your very own data. ANT+ is an extremely power efficient solution with advanced functionality, that gives you the most reliable data, simply and easily. Look for the ANT+ logo on your devices to ensure you get the best in sport, fitness and health monitoring.
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.