※Updating to the latest version will solve the step count and treasure chest issues※
★★★★★ Exceeded 5 million downloads within 1 year of launch
★★★★★ Average daily users exceeded 2 million
Cash Walk is an amazing pedometer-type home screen app that accumulates points the more you walk. Install now and enjoy an amazing experience where the benefits increase as you get healthier!
Are you using an old pedometer that consumes a lot of battery power? Try CashWalk, an eco-friendly pedometer with no battery worries, now!
No more bad pedometers that consume a lot of data! Try Cashwalk, a good pedometer that uses minimal data!
♥ What kind of app is Cash Walk? ♥
- This is a smart pedometer-type home screen app that calculates calories consumed, distance traveled, and time through a pedometer every time you turn on your smartphone.
- You can have the amazing experience of accumulating points by installing a pedometer and walking. (Accumulate up to 10,000 steps per day!)
- Use the points earned from the pedometer to purchase coupons for tens of thousands of affiliated stores nationwide, including convenience stores, cafes, bakeries, and restaurants!
- By using the latest technology, battery consumption per hour is low. No more battery worries!
- You don’t have to worry about data because only the data you absolutely need is used. No more worrying about data bombs!
- Change your wallpaper with beautiful photos!
- Manage your health with Cash Watch and Cash in Body!
Then, the first screen of the pedometer type where you earn points as you get healthier! Shall we go to the world of Cash Walk? Let's go!
※ The following access rights are required to conveniently use the service.
- Phone: Used to check unique ID and network status.
- Physical activity: Used to provide step count.
-Storage space: Used to allow storage space, photos, and media.
- Location: Used to check the weather of the current location, find a Bluetooth device, and check location-based compensation. If you participate in location-based challenges, they may be used to earn rewards even when the app is not in use.
- Address Book: Used to invite friends or display callers on Cash Watch.
- Camera: Used to take photos and record videos.
[Select requests when using specific functions]
- Bluetooth: Used to connect wearable devices such as Cash Watch and Cash in Body.
- MMS: Used to authenticate mobile phone or receive text messages with Cash Watch.
- Notification access permission: Used when receiving push messages from other apps.
* Cashwalk may collect location data even when the app is closed or not in use to provide additional benefits based on the user's current location
* You can use the service even if you do not allow selection permission, and you can change it at any time in your phone settings.
* If you are using Android 6.0 or lower, it is difficult to provide the consent and withdrawal function for optional access rights.
- customer service center
Phone number: 070-4383-5541
※ Advertising/affiliate inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org