Listen to all of your favorite private podcasts in one place with the Castos app. Log in once with your email and instantly access all of the Castos private podcasts you've been invited to.
Great for internal company podcasts, for membership sites, courses, and online communities, and even local organizations who want to share information only with a select group of listeners.
Save yourself the trouble of trying to manage multiple private RSS feeds, and clunky 3rd party listening experiences, and get all your private podcast content in one easy-to-access app.
If a private podcast you're subscribed to is hosted on the Castos platform then it will be instantly available to you as soon as you log into the Castos app.
With private podcasting, companies can:
- Share latest updates from the leadership team
- Connect remote employees with the home office
- Communicate best practices to sales teams
- Improve and sustain employee engagement
- Help with the transition to remote work while staying connected
Online Communities, membership sites, and courses can use private podcasting to:
- Repurpose written or video content into audio format
- Share long-form content in an easy-to-consume, mobile, asynchronous manner
- Create additional ways to deliver value with their members
- Stand out from the competition with higher engagement with students and audience
- Customizable playback speed.
- Skip forward 30s and backwards 10s with just a tap.
- Easily view episode show notes and resources.
- Security focused: streaming only, no download allowed for listeners.
- Persistent playback bar in the bottom of the screen for easy access.
- Easy to use, Magic Link login - no password to remember (or forget).
- View new, unplayed episodes, and ones you've already listened to.