Best free planetarium app And it control (points) your telescope too. You can always think of more stuff for an app. But this has a lot more than most free programs.
Cant download files It says I need to connect to wifi to download additional files. When I hit download now it says downloading files and stays at 0% I can't even use it to control my telescope. Finally downloaded after 3 days and 20 attempts.
Wonderful app If you don't have a telescope this app will certainly get you crazy to buy one !
Great but.... The gyro (compass) doesn't work ...... when I point north the sky portal says it's south and will stay south when I turn around 90° and when I turn south it says north ..... otherwise this is an awesome app
Does not work Won't download files. Sticks at 0%
Excellent The best of the best. Had a little problem with an update, I wrote a letter last night and it was working in a matter of hours. A great way to get your children interested in Astronomy. I'd give it a higher rating. Derek way to go. Thank you.
- bug fix: Links in object descriptions will not crash the app.
- Support for Alt Az telescopes using an equatorial wedge.
- Improvements to night vision mode.
- Improvements to the UI for using saved settings.
- Added support for push notifications.
- Fixed problem where some planet surfaces and horizons would not draw correctly during an update of the orbital elements.
- Stability improvements.
- bug fix: unable to configure SkyQLink module for AP mode.