• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
• User controllable alerts - Allow the selection of all alerts or just critical alerts
• Single activity scrolling menu
Get the top local headlines for the Houston area, as well as news from around the U.S. and the world. The app also features the latest entertainment news, as well as more offbeat stories.
Best of all, the app is free and gives you unlimited access to a wealth of content you can then easily share with your family and friends on Facebook, Twitter and more.
ALERTS & VIDEO:
-Breaking news alerts pushed to your home screen
-Live breaking news video (with closed captioning)
-Live video streams of your local newscasts (when available)
-On demand video clips
-Latest weather data wherever you are
-Set and track weather for multiple locations
-Latest video forecast from the station
-7-Day & hourly forecasts
LOCAL NEWS AND TRAFFIC:
-Local and state news headlines
-Interactive traffic map
MORE NEWS THAN EVER:
-Sports headlines from ESPN
-National and world headlines from ABC News
-Celebrity news from OnTheRedCarpet.com
The completely redesigned NBC News app can be used on both your phone and tablet. Here are a few highlights:
• Faster and more visual than ever before
• Stories download automatically so you can keep reading when you’re offline
• Even more videos, slideshows and articles now available
• Unique split screen plays video while you read stories
Our live, continuous coverage gives you all the news you want, and now it’s easier than ever to share the stories that matter most to you.
Share content by email, text, Twitter or Facebook from KCWY. Whether it’s severe weather or the latest local news, the KCWY app for iPhone keeps you in-the-know while you’re on-the-go!
This app is ad supported.
This app is ad supported.
Share news stories with family and friends via e-mail, text message, Twitter and Facebook.
If you see news happen, use the app to contact WVEC and upload photos and video.
The WVEC 13News app features:
-Geo-location-based weather and traffic conditions
-Hampton Roads weather forecast and conditions
-Live Doppler radar
-News & sports video
-Movie show times
-Share articles via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter
-Submit photos, video and news tips
Storm Tracker 13 will let you know when severe weather is headed your way and keep you ahead of the storm.
On-air, online, on the go! News, video, weather, sports and entertainment on New Mexico from Albuquerque to Santa Fe, from Farmington to Durango, from Roswell to Las Cruces provided by KRQE News 13 and 2 KASA FOX.
- Navigate easily through local news and information that's important to you
- Stay informed of breaking news with KRQE News 13 alerts
- View local news videos embedded within stories or at full screen
- Understand how weather will affect you with local forecasts, radar, maps and video
- Stay up-to-date on school closings and severe weather
- Help shape local coverage by submitting photos and news tips through Report It
- Easily share interesting articles via e-mail, Facebook(R) and Twitter(TM)
- Personalized alerts – Be the first to know. When you see a story that interests you, tap the star icon and we’ll send real-time updates right to your phone.
- ABC News Inbox – All your saved stories, alerts and follow-ups appear in one place for easy catch up. Swipe to share a headline, or effortlessly stop following a story.
- Daily Rewind – Lean back, catch up and unwind in the evening with the day’s best video.
- Best Reads – Today’s most fascinating news from across the app, all in one place.
- Watch & Read – Now you can read stories while video is playing – video no longer takes over the entire screen. Build a playlist on the fly to create a personalized watchlist.
- Radio – Whether you're out for an early-morning jog or driving home, ABC News Radio provides a great hands-free catchup – updated every hour.
- Your Favorites First – With customizable navigation, you set the order of Sections and Shows in the side navigation. When you swipe, your selections will come first.
Read stories and watch video clips from your favorite ABC News shows including Good Morning America, World News, Nightline, This Week and 20/20.
Check the 13 First Alert Live HD Doppler and zoom in to your neighborhood with the first ever mobile interactive radar. Your latest forecast is always available, and the app can check your location to give you the forecast wherever you are.
News stories are updated 24/7, so you can see what's happening now around the Panhandle and get the top national and world stories, all in one app.
Send us story ideas, breaking news, or let us know there's something you think we should check out, without having to close the app. You can share photos and videos, too.
When you capture a great snapshot on your phone, send it in. It might get picked as our Picture of the Day and be featured on News 13.
Overview of features:
- The latest local headlines, plus news from across the country
- Stories you'll only get from WMBB
- Interactive Radar, Live HD Doppler Radar, and the latest Storm Team forecast
- Send us Your Photos and Videos
- Receive Alerts for Breaking News, Severe Weather and More
- Share stories via Email, Text Message, and on Facebook and Twitter
The Local12 Mobile Local News application includes the following for the Cincinnati tristate area:
LOCAL 12 News
Health reports and Medical Edge news
LOCAL Cincinnati Sports
Weather from the Weather Authority
LOCAL 12 News Live Stream
Station Anchor and Reporter Bios
School and Business closings
WKRC station contact information
LOCAL 12 Facebook
LOCAL 12 Twitter
- Local news stories with video
- Current weather conditions, forecast, forecast video, and radar
- Current local traffic conditions
News, Weather, Sports, Photos, Videosand More
View Community/Neighborhood News
Live Streaming Audio and Video
Weather, School Closings and More
Share Content via E-mail, Text Message and on Facebook and Twitter
The 13WHAM News application includes:
- News, Weather, Sports, Photos, Videos and More
- View Community/Neighborhood News
- Geo-located Weather and Advertising
- Live Streaming Audio and Video
- Share Content via E-mail, Text Message and on Facebook® and Twitter™
- And More...