Centinel Bank’s mobile banking is your personal financial advocate. It’s fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with the tools you need to manage your finances.
Here’s what you can do:
- Keep your transactions organized by allowing you to add tags, notes and
photos of receipts and checks.
- Set up alerts so you know when your balance drops below a certain amount
- Make payments, whether you’re paying a company or a friend
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Deposit checks in a snap by taking a picture of the front and back
- Reorder your debit card or turn it off if you’ve misplaced it
- View and save your monthly statements
- Find branches and ATMs near you
Secure your account with a 4-digit passcode or biometric on supported devices.
Mobile banking is available to all customers who are enrolled in online banking and have an internet connection. If you are not enrolled in online banking, please visit our website or stop by any branch. Centinel Bank does not charge for this service; however, you may incur charges through carrier for data usage. Please check with you wireless provide if you have further questions. For more information about mobile banking, visit us at www.centinelbank.com or contact a customer service representative during normal business hours at 575-758-6700.
Member FDIC / Equal Housing Lender