Looking to pair your Joule Oven Air Fryer Pro or Joule Turbo Sous Vide with the Joule app? You’ve come to the wrong place. This app only works with a first generation Joule Sous Vide. Download the “Breville Joule App” to get started with your Joule oven or Joule Turbo.
Get access to the ChefSteps' sous vide recipes and control the original Joule Sous Vide with the Joule App. From raw to ready, the app coaches you through the whole process, so cooking sous vide is simple. Just pick what you want to cook, and we’ll walk you through the rest.
The Joule App includes groundbreaking features like Visual Doneness, precise temperature control from anywhere, and a robust collection of recipes and cooking guides created by the ChefSteps team.
You tell us what you’re cooking, we tell you when it’s ready. Making a two-inch steak? Great. Just tap the Start button, and Joule will set a timer for perfect doneness. Get notified when your steak is ready—and we’ll also tell you how much longer it can stay in the water without overcooking.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE JOULE APP?
• Exclusive access to our cooking guides: The app comes with step-by-step guides for everything from perfect fried chicken, to succulent salmon, to the best steak you’ve ever had in your life, helping you unlock the power of sous vide.
• Visual Doneness: Choose exactly how you want your food to look and taste when it’s done, then press go. Joule does the rest. No more filtering through online forums to get the information you need. Visual Doneness takes the guesswork out of sous vide.
• Step-by-step instructions, so you can learn as you go: Every guide comes loaded with quick videos that’ll teach you new techniques and help you get the best results.
• Notifications that let you know when your water is hot and your food is done, no matter where you are. Not ready to eat? We’ll tell you how much longer your food can stay in the water without overcooking.
• Bluetooth and Wi-Fi control, so you can cook from anywhere.
By downloading, installing or using the Joule app, you agree to the End User License Agreement. Currently, this app is only available in English.