It would be nice if there was better description of strategy: What do the arrow hints mean beyond some obscure approach hint which causes more confusion than it resolves? At least tell me where I can go to find out what that means and what all the other symbols mean. I imagine this is great if you know all of this info but I'm new to chess I downgraded from 4 to 3 stars as I became frustrated by the lack of communication.
Helpful strategy lessons for a beginner like me. Sometimes not clear to what the hints refer but that's part of making you think through the problem.
It very helpful for learners and effective but no of exercises are less,reast a better application for improvement.
I find the app challenging and exciting. And this is truly an understatement. I enjoy chess more. Thank you
I contribute my game improving to this and other apps by the developer. Thanks Chess King!
Excellent chess app. I've learned a lot from these practice situations.
* Invert board option is replaced by on-board gesture
* Added "Auto next" option - automatically switch to the next exercise
* Added UCI engine support
* Added ability to navigate through lesson using swipe gestures on notation
* Added chess symbols convention
* Added "Copy PGN" option
* Added "Clear statistics" option
* Improved current theme and subtheme storing
* Various fixes and improvements