The Chess King apps I have downloaded (five, so far) are uniformly excellent. Instruction/examples in the full apps is detailed, clear, and valuable. The updates/improvements seem to come regularly and are actually meaningful. I understand that the full apps are a little pricey, but if you are serious about improving your game, there is no better app for it. Short of an actual GM instructor sitting across from you, these are very hard to beat.
Great collection of quizzes structured by different topics. Though I'd rather it didn't give you points for very obvious moves, like mate in 1 etc.
One of the best chess apps I've used so far. Gives you options to play both sides of tactics scenarios and explain why specific moves may not be the best. Great for improving your focus.
I was looking for a chess tactics app to improve my game play. I'm a strong player looking to improve. This app helped me see new tactics. Thank you.
App is OK...but you fooled me by saying 3811 exercises before payment...after payment...there are only 2000+exercises...WTF
Save our test so if we open next time it will open where we left
Attention! You should have an internet connection on the first launch to verify your purchase!
* Added cloud sync option for statistics and bookmarks
* Added "Auto hints" option - you can use it to turn off automatic hints after wrong move attempts
* Added solved exercises graph on the statistics screen
* Added Tag (colored commentaries) option for bookmarks
* Improved puzzles sharing into images
* Various fixes and improvements