Hello developer/s, may i suggest? What if all of the chess tactics, opening, strategy, encyclopedia ect. Put up as one app? I know it will be big but it's worth it for us beginners chess players... Its to many apps if we download if once in for all... The app for us is so useful.. And i love it.. But that's it the only problem is it's too many of them.. :)
crashes almost every single puzzle. Can't even get past level 10 because it always crashes. Fail
I have always been terrible at chess. Using this app for a month has made a marked improvement in how I see the board. Definitely a good tool for a beginner.
A great collection of puzzles with built in tracking. I especially appreciate how this developer gives detailed levels for all their offerings. So many others claim to be beginning level and then we find out that beginning means not professional.
Fantastic! I understand so much more about the game now. It's a little pricey for the full version but definitely worthy
I play chess since 30 years... I never seen something good lick this ...exelant app
Attention! You should have an internet connection on the first launch to verify your purchase!
* Added cloud sync option for statistics and bookmarks
* Added "Auto hints" option - you can use it to turn off automatic hints after wrong move attempts
* Added solved exercises graph on the statistics screen
* Added Tag (colored commentaries) option for bookmarks
* Improved puzzles sharing into images
* Various fixes and improvements