This is an excellent app for learning. I just wish there was an option to get rid of the guides and animations; the rating system is also a little screwy. Still, 5 stars for offering great puzzles that are well organized.
App ok, English not so much The app works and is relatively useful. However, the annotations were obviously written by someone not fluent in English, and it is hard to find a single sentence that would sound completely natural, which really takes away the joy of reading.
Detailed descriptions in examples. Good range of categories of chess tactics. Free content will more than get you started.
Love this, very good for improving chess vision. Thanks. Lots of positions from grandmaster play with guided learning.
Great App Great series of Chess training. I've bought most of the Apps from this series and have learned a ton.
* Invert board option is replaced by on-board gesture
* Added "Auto next" option - automatically switch to the next exercise
* Added UCI engine support
* Added ability to navigate through lesson using swipe gestures on notation
* Added chess symbols convention
* Added "Copy PGN" option
* Added "Clear statistics" option
* Improved current theme and subtheme storing
* Improved test mode
* Various fixes and improvements