Easy to use, Good material, offline content, built in engine to see continuations, and a variety of problems across a range of skill levels. Really a great app (and set of apps from same dev) My only minor complaint is that sometimes the reasoning behind the answer or continuations aren't clear. There's been more than a few times I am left scratching my head as to what the purpose behind the moves was. More detailed annotations would be welcomed. All in all, great job. Thanks and keep up the good work!
If it were $7.99 I'd buy the full version and give 5 stars. But I'm not paying a 20% premium so three stars.
At this point i am making a lot of blunders, but it makes me think.Being spanked makes you more aware.
I think it's awesome, it helped me a lot with my game. Thank you guys.
Nice app, easy to use and useful for chess lovers.
Excellent tool for assessing your level of play. I've been looking for an app like this one for quite a while...glad I found it!
* Invert board option is replaced by on-board gesture
* Added "Auto next" option - automatically switch to the next exercise
* Added UCI engine support
* Added ability to navigate through lesson using swipe gestures on notation
* Added chess symbols convention
* Added "Copy PGN" option
* Added "Clear statistics" option
* Improved current theme and subtheme storing
* Various fixes and improvements