After a person’s death, those who knew them come together. Chptr is a new place for communities to gather in remembrance, share memories, and build a Chptr that lives on forever.
Mobile-first, easy to use, and accessible to all, Chptr empowers communities to stay connected while building a collection of memories around someone who has died. Whether you’re writing an obituary for an upcoming funeral or want to memorialize someone who died earlier in your life, starting a Chptr can be your first step.
Chptr provides universal access to the healing process of memorialization, helping people honor those who have died after death in several ways:
• Stay connected with the community surrounding someone who has died
• Collect, centralize, and safely store memories, whether these are existing photos, videos, audio, or text-based contributions or newly created stories self-recorded within Chptr
• Easily invite people to contribute their own remembrances, memories, and stories
• Have complete control over the group of collaborators to a Chptr
• Access new insights about your person based on community contributions
• Discover inspiration from other Chptrs, and learn from their life stories
Instead of an expensive and temporary tribute to someone who has died, start a community Chptr. For them, for you, forever.