Control trains: operate & drive trains through different landscapes, earning coins to spend on Driver Training runs where you qualify to upgrade your license to drive later, faster, locomotives.
Start with Britain’s 1928 steam train Morayshire, then upgrade to diesels e.g. U.S.’s Santa Fe, Britain’s Freightliner + Class 460 (Gatwick Express), & Australia’s S class (Southern Aurora). Peak with Japan’s Bullet Train! Then there’s 2 mystery locos to unlock.
Collect Coins, Free Driver Training runs, & PowerUps along the way in this Arcade Runner game!
- Addictive gameplay: simple controls, well graded difficulty, one-hand play possible
- 6 famous Locos to unlock: diesels from U.S., U.K., & Australia, & Japan’s Bullet Train!
- Two mystery locos to unlock! Hint: Steam train, & a movie-inspired one
- Realistic train sounds
- For mobile gaming: SaveGame your progress so you can play for a few minutes at a time
- Compete worldwide with Google Play Leaderboards & Achievements
- Prevent crashing by tapping left/right of screen to change the points ahead, & in Time Challenge swipe up/down to change your speed
- For Pause/Quit Game: use your device’s Back Key
- How far can you go?
- Keep train on correct track by changing the points: tap left/right of screen. Your speed is fixed
- A Dead-Man's-Switch appears top-left: tap it before 0 to avoid an emergency stop
- Earn coins for Time Challenge & MultiPlayer by completing levels & picking up coins
- Pickup FREEs for free-runs in Time Challenge
- Tap all 3 AutoPoints pickups – 10 secs of speed & Auto Points!
- Upgrade your Loco in Time Challenge. Each Loco starts at later stations (& higher score) & faster
Use the FREEs you pickup in TimeChallenge before they overflow, by quitting LongHaul often (your game is saved)
- Unlock new Locos by lowering the Total Overall Time of the 8 tracks
- Choose each track & beat your best track time
- Upgraded Locos have faster top speeds, so re-run all the tracks after you upgrade!
- Speed control: Swipe screen UP/DOWN. Since points change too, remember to swipe on the side of screen of required points’ direction
- Coming soon!
- Coming shortly! It’s in Alpha Test – it’s working...
- Sneak preview: Race head-to-head with players worldwide, using your current Loco
Loco Run is supported by Ads, & helped by Analytics
Read/modify/delete contents of SD card / USB storage:
Your SD card is ONLY used to cache ads, NO other data is accessed
View network connections / Full network access:
Ads & Analytics need access to the internet to function
KEEP UPDATED / GET IN TOUCH!
EMAIL: Feedback/bugs: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are allowed (& encouraged!) to put footage of Loco Run on YouTube or any other website