2-Step Verification provides stronger security for your CIDaaS Account by requiring a second step of verification when you sign in.
Various login options now available so users can choose their preferred method for Multi factor authentication:
1. Face recognition - identify users using this advanced biometric face recognition method.
2. Touch ID / Finger print - identify users based on their fingerprint
3. Pattern - identification via a pattern chosen/drawn by the user.
4. Push-notification - identification based on the user's device alone.
5. TOTP - identification based on the user's device. Here a time based one time code is sent, which is used for verification.
6.Voice - identification based on the user's voice.