Reset your ADSL account connection.
View the last number connected to your ADSL account.
The "Check my line" feature will allow you to perform a port recreate.
View your renewal date on your domain registration.
View network related notifications.
PLEASE READ BEFORE RATING THIS APP!
This app allows you to Install, Backup, Restore, and Wipe your device all using TWRP. This utilizes OpenRecoveryScript to complete these actions.
Now features a premium live backup option. Nandroid backup your device while booted in Android and without rebooting to recovery.
We have also added in an in app purchase to remove ads.
If you are at all unhappy with your purchase email us at the email address below with if you would like us to fix the issues or just refund your money. Either way we will happily oblige.
Flash recovery from within android. Only available for official TWRP supported devices
Q: my device isn't listed but it's officially supported, why?
A: check under your device's codename. If you still can't find it, email us and we will assist you.
Q: why isn't my device listed? Why don't you support my device?
A: we do not make the recovery, Team Win does. If they don't support it, we cannot support it either.
***IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING TWRP FROM THE APP, PLEASE RUN THE KK SD CARD FIX IN SETTINGS***
Several features are incompatible with different versions of BusyBox. This is why we require you to use the Stericson BusyBox. It is the only one we have tested that works flawlessly.
If you have any issues or questions please either email us and we will assist. We only have so many devices to test on.
Send email to email@example.com
A support ticket will be created automatically when you send an email to this address.
Visit http://www.jmzsoftware.com and click the help button and create a ticket there.
Download ROM updates for CyanogenMod, MIUI, AOKP or for alternative ROMs (manual repository).
Note that this application is for people who know the correct procedure to install / update a ROM.
For example, if you install a major update (eg Android 2.3 to 4.0), you need to WIPE / Cache to avoid conflicts and errors. Follow the procedure and it is not the fault of System Updater if you encounter an error.
Do not forget to write me a mail if you have good ideas to offer.
Thank you and hope you enjoy System Updater.
So, I decided to try to write an app that would help folks figure-out what the issues might be so that they can get their OTA update installed.
The OTA Verifier app can be used to evaluate an over-the-air (OTA) update.zip or other flashable .zip file before you attempt the install or afterwards to help you figure-out why the installation may have failed. OTA Verifier will point-out what files and conditions are being tested so that you can more easily attempt to correct these issues.
Q: Do I have to be rooted to use this?
A: No, but rooted devices will have more conditions that the app will be able to test/evaluate because it will have access to protected files that non-rooted devices don't.
Q: Will the app actually do the installation or change anything on my device?
A: No. The app will only evaluate the expressions and conditions contained inside the updater-script file inside the .zip file that's trying to be installed. None of the functions or commands that try to modify your device (i.e., delete/patch/format/extract, etc.) will be evaluated or executed. The app basically operates in "read-only" mode with respect to the .zip file being evaluated.
Q: Will this app work on older devices or flashable .zip files that use the amend update-script files?
A: No, this app evaluates and interprets the newer edify updater-script files (notice the "r" in "updater").
How do I use this app?
1. Install and launch the app
2. Click the "Select File" button and navigate to desired .zip file
3. Long-press (press and hold) the file entry for the desired .zip file
4. Click the "Verify OTA .zip" file pop-up
5. Wait for the app to process the file (very large files may take several minutes to complete)
6. View the displayed results (text will also be copied to the clipboard)
1. Savvy root users probably already know that after a failed .zip file installation, you should be able to view the /cache/recovery/last_log file to view the information about what might have failed. OTA Verifier will try to uncover all of the issues and not just the first one that causes the installation to fail.
2. While I wrote this app principally to evaluate OTA update.zip files, the edify updater-script files are used and written by ROM devs and others who created flashable .zip files. This app can be used to evaluate those file's updater-script files, too.
3. Note: it is not a given that an error reported by this app also means that the OTA will fail to install. I'm seeing newer (Android 5+) OTAs whose updater-script contains post-install SHA1 checks that will be reported as failures (false expressions) by this app. I've added (v2.5) a new "strict mode" preference/setting that will "allow" non-existent files to not make the expression their referenced in evaluate to false (which they would otherwise). Version 2.6 brings additional logic to handle these post-install SHA1 checks by allowing them to not be evaluated as false when detected after seeing a "verifying system partition files" ui_print expression.
4. Additionally, in v2.6, the app will suppress any errors past the 25th one since the output becomes unwieldy (you can revert this change in the preference/settings menu).
Please see this Google+ post for more details on the latest changes: https://plus.google.com/111250871094989567615/posts/ftgrXDS3s8i
Questions? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.
-- requires ClockworkMod recovery or any with edify capabilities in /cache/recover/extendedcommand --
>>> this application requires that the ROM developer supports it. THIS APPLICATION, STAND ALONE, DOES NOTHING. YOU HAVE TO SET THE REPOSITORY URL IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE UPDATES.
>> Json file not found: the repository is not available because the repository maintainer deleted it, not because the application doesn't work!
>>> ask the ROM maintainer to support ROM Updater in his mod! !!!
ROM Updater is meant to be an universal, free tool to maintain your Android modified operating system up to date.
It's repository-based, maintained by the ROM developer. It's able to recognize the mod name and version and will let you see the available updates, incremental or full download.
It has a full support for the most common recovery actions (cache/data wipe, apply zip update, backup etc). To set the repository URL you just need a click (you can always set it manually). *NEW* A list of the actual repositories is available in the settings menu - share yours sending anonymous data!
DEVELOPERS: to know how to create a repository / integrate the updater with your mod, please go to the website or send me an email.
It will automatically flash Gapps, restore your previous kernel and activate your Paranoid Android Preferences. It also has an option to view a simple changelog. Support for other devices will be added if theres a demand for it ;)
It supports mako, maguro, grouper, i9300, manta, n7100, tilapia, toro and toroplus
If you find any bugs please contact me via email or on xda with a short description and logcat if possible.
Any OpenRecoveryScript compatible recovery is supported. I tried it with latest TWRP.
Please rate and comment :)
**APP REQUIRES ROOT + BUSYBOX**
**SAMSUNG GALAXY S 4G ONLY!!**
This app removes the placeholder used to save space for the over the air update, freeing up more room for system files and apps. I got pretty sick of that annoying "Internal Storage Full" message and the fota fix was a perfect fix!
Stericson (Root Tools)
What does it do?
This uses root access to "Snatch" a copy of your device's OTA Update .ZIP file to your device's storage so you can upload it for others to use, or have a backup copy for yourself. (Remember, sharing is caring.)
***PLEASE DISABLE ANY USB MASS STORAGE OR IT WON"T COPY***
How can I tell it worked?
Use a File Manager or Computer to view your device's storage. Inside the /OTA/ folder on your storage you should find your OTA Update .ZIP file. The name depends on your device's OEM and other factors.
What devices will it not work on?
This is compatible with all rooted Android devices that use the /cache/ updating system. If your device is unique and does not support the /cache/ updating system, you can compile your own copy, or notify me of the device and I will try to add in support from my end.
This app is Open Source! You can compile it yourself from the github below.
Gixen4Droid is the first Android App designed to work with Gixen.com, this app allows you to Add/Delete and List Snipes using your Android phone.
*The latest update fixes all the issues commented in the review, it is now possible, quick and easy to edit and delete a snipe on your snipe list, as well as add a new snipe from your ebay watch list (like Gixen main site).
So now all you need to do is have the item you want to add a snipe to, in your eBay watch list and you can easily add a new snipe to it.
Delete screen is now auto populated via your currently listed snipes, instead of having to enter manually (still possible).
The app is now much faster and easier than using the mobile web interface (as good as it is) on your android powered device, so head to the play store and check it out.
Any Issues or bugs, please report them in the Support Forums of http://www.kdev.tk/
Add Snipes -
- Add Via eBay Watch List
- Item Screenshot
- Max Bid
- Group Number
- Bid Offset Main Server
- Bid Offset Mirror Server
Delete Snipes -
- Delete Snipe From Snipe List
List Snipes -
- View Listed Snipes
- View Current Bid
- View Max Bid
- View Item ID
- View eBay Message
- View Snipe Group
- View Main Offset
- View Mirror Offset
- View Currency
- View End Time
- View Time To End
Please do not use this app thoughtless or without DEEPER knowlege of Android (Root, Custom Recovery, etc.)
This app flashes and backups your device recovery and kernel without rebooting it very fast and easy without a PC or any outside influence.
This app have over 3500 build-in recovery collection of images (ClockworkMod/TWRP/PhilZ) also you are able to flash unlisted images from external or internal storage.
Rashr is able to flash over 90% of all Android devices!
This project is fully open-source and.
★Open-Source (on GitHub: https://github.com/dslnexus/Rashr)
★OpenRecovery Script manager to flash ZIPs
★Over 3500 Build-in Recoveries (ClockworkMod/Touch, Team Win Recovery Project and PhilZ-Touch)
★Flash Kernel and Recoveries without PC
★Flash already downloaded IMGs from internal and external storage
★Backup Kernel and Recovery IMGs without PC
★Full command logging for more control what this App is doing
★If you don't want to support my work you are able to disable the Ads
★Free full app without Ads and any restrictions
★Support my Work only if you want (with Ads or In-App donations)
----- App-Permission and why Rashr need it -----
-Read and write on external storage: save recoveries images or read already downloaded images
-Full network access: download recoveries, kernel and updates
-Google Play billing: donations over Google Play
-[Superuser-App]Full access to all functions of the device: Flashing recoveries and kernel
With this App, MEEP! users will be able to download easily and safely any incoming OTA update.
. Easy to use interface
. Offering two options to download the OTA updates: directly from the MEEP! tablet or locally via a PC/Mac
Default services included: ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit. Or add a custom update URL!
The app supports extensive logging and can be set to automatically start/stop a Dynamic Updater when your device is connected to a specific WIFI network!
In this version you can add a maximum of two Dynamic DNS Updaters. If you want to be able to add unlimited Dynamic DNS Updaters please buy Dynamic DNS Update Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
- Start/Stop a Dynamic DNS Updater automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network (check for SSID or BSSID)
- Set the timeout between every update in minutes, for every Dynamic DNS Updater
- Enable automatic updates for a specific Dynamic DNS Updater when the connectivity of the device changes (for example a connection to a new WIFI network)
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Custom variables for use in an update URL (at the bottom of the description more information)
- Use the local or public IP of your device
- Check the SSL certificate (or not) for secure (https) ddns updaters
- View all the IP addresses of your device (public, local, and more!)
- Set the Name, Hostname, Username and Password
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- Start a Dynamic DNS Updater when the device boots
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive)
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
Custom variables. When a custom variable is used in the URL it will be replaced with the following:
%hostname% - set hostname
%username% - set username
%password% - set password
%name% - the name of the Dynamic DNS Updater
%ip% - the public or local IP (as set)
%devicemodel% - the device model
%device% - the device name
For questions, bugs, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Обновляет только официальные прошивки. Список официальных прошивок на miui.su/download
- Скачивание русских прошивок MIUI с официального русского сайта miui.su
- Просмотр списков изменений
- Перезагрузка в Recovery
- Прошивка через приложение
- Поддержка OTA пакетов обновления
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
Turn off ads in settings!
Prefer doing installations manually in recovery? Check out the new touch recoveries, available as a separate and cheaper in app purchase in the free version of ROM Manager!
Did flashing break your recovery? Flash an alternate/experimental one and flash back to fix!
Manage your ROMs via a handy UI. organize and perform backups and restores from within Android! Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
Keywords: Axxess, Axess Bluetooth Controller, Axxess Intefaces, Metra, Metra Electronics