Hey kids, parents, and educators! Have you ever tried to learn to play any musical instrument but got lost after getting introduced to reading music? Now, this is over! With this fun app, you will learn the basics of reading music - drumming and drum notation, while playing a rhythm tap game.
In this adventure, you get introduced to the crazy and happy music notes named Rhythmiacs, who live in a village full of rhythmic challenges!
You will improve your reading and rhythm skills step-by-step by tapping on a virtual percussion instrument or by making your high scores with real-time feedback! Turn on the microphone in the app and improve your rhythm skills with a real instrument - a drum, tambourine, or drumsticks. You can even clap along!
No need to hang in front of your screen for hours! We recommend playing with the worldwide awarded app for 10-15 minutes weekly. With the fast progress, you will impress your parents, and feel free to share your outcomes with your music teacher! Let him know that he can also use Rhythmic Village in the classroom!
What is so cool about Rhythmic Village?
• You will learn drum notation and improve your rhythm skills very fast
• As it is all about helping our little friends in a fantasy world! You stay motivated
• Learn rhythm at your own pace, track your progress, and get rewarded
• After 15 minutes, impress your parents with what you have learned
• Learn at home or anywhere you want! You only need your device and your percussion instrument.
• You can play together with your friends and family
• Have fun making high scores in a beautiful environment with interactive gameplay
• Resulting App of the worldwide recognized music program for children
• You can activate the real-time feedback and play with a real drum or body percussion
• Level Progression Educational: developed by professionals
• Maybe your music teacher is using it already in the classroom
Become the next music superstar!
• Learn and master your reading notes and drum skills
• Get introduced to how to read notation in general
• Elementary rhythm exercises to become a pro in the music
• The app listens to you playing, giving you hints
• Earn stars, unlock more levels, and virtual instruments and have fun
• Play along with funny-sounding music notes (Kodaly & Takadimi method)
• Kids proofed content
• After this experience, decide what musical instrument you want to learn! Reading music notes will be easier!
What do you get with PREMIUM VERSION?
• Unlock all available levels! Unlimited fun improving your rhythm skills.
• Fair and transparent pricing to support our passion – Onetime Purchase!
• Test for FREE! Only if it matches your parent's expectations consider purchasing it.
• Prices can be different from country to country. Please write us if you feel that our pricing is not fair.
• Attention Music Teachers: Get the best conditions for you and your school. Feel free to get in contact with us!
We are an enthusiastic young team passionately creating meaningful music apps and games for kids, children, and music teachers. Our dream is to introduce kids to music, reading, and performing an instrument, game-based, in a fun way, together with the use of elementary music educators worldwide. All our awarded educational apps are part of the app suite called "World of Music Apps" The innovative educational approach brought Classplash worldwide recognition at Microsoft Educational Forums.
Our other World of Music Apps:
• Harmony City
• Flute Master
• Cornelius Composer
Do you have any suggestions? Do you want to share some passion? We are happy to find your e-mail! email@example.com
Now, are you ready to become the next soprano recorder superstar? Let’s install the app!
May Classplash be with you!
Hug from Rhythmic Village,