It be maybe a cool idea to link or snap a photo of the current weather graph and send it to a friend perhaps fancy and unnecessary lol. Great app +10 have had this pro version for a year or plus more best weather app !
This is the most customizable weather widget in the market. I can think of just a few things that could be improved: 1. The widget displays a picture that freezes if there is no connection. Can the app preload a set of pictures to scroll them as the time goes? 2. The widget could be tweaked to be more minimalistic with a setting to disable "fetching" and "decoding" briefly showing on top of the widget. 3. AccuWeather detects neighbourhood within the city to show a more targeted forecast. Meteogram with AccuWeather provider shows the city. It would be great to have the location as granular as the provider supports. If the provider already returns neighbourhood-precise data, then the displayed location name could be updated. Thank you for the great app!
Amazing, akin to the nws forecast I'm used to. You can customize until your hearts content
problem with automatic detect location
The amount of customizability in this app is simply amazing
Developer responds promptly to comments & emails. Problems: Widget is buggy and resizes itself. Only solution is to continually delete and reinstall.
• internal performance improvements
• new button in App Info section to clear the app's cache with one touch
• new button in App Info section to go to the app's *system* settings page, for quick access to app storage options (e.g. clear data), app permissions, etc.
• (clearing the app's cache and/or data can help sometimes when the app or widget is not working as expected... but if clearing *data* then make sure to save your settings first)
• other internal improvements
Weather forecast, weather app with channel, radar for today over online network