Still in my first few days of using it but so far looks like it will help me get a better handle on customer/supplier management. I've stumbled a few times in navigating but usually find what I need after some looking around or forum/Google search. Usually I find even more than I was looking for.
Outstanding support team. Was running through an issue and support Associate (Thanks Dave) not only resolved my issue on priority but also explained the RCA of the issue and steps they are taking to fix the problem permanently.
Loving it on day 3. I wish it had a widget so I could see my agenda without opening the app. Downside to the text portion is it doesn't support pictures. Nothing big, still tracks your default text app.
wasn't working properly, also whenever an app asks too many permission its suspicious.
This app is bomb digity!
An awesome app to help you build a great relationship with your potential customers
• Allow your phone to automatically log call and SMS history to Cloze
• Smart Agenda Linking uses AI to automatically links agenda items to mentioned people
• Use natural language to create notes and To Dos (e.g. "call Dave tomorrow at noon")
• Redesigned profile view
• More granular control of Keep-In-Touch reminders
• Streamlined team view of stage, segment, and timeline activity
• Now easier to keep your contacts in-sync with your team
• Send a note to a team member right from any profile
#1 Contacts manager: transfer, backup, sync, sharing & Dialer for professionals
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life