Lack of purpose, loneliness, lack of fitness…every year, more than 200k veterans leave the military facing challenges like these. At Team RWB, We Get Vets! Designed as an antidote for the isolation that many veterans face, Team Red, White & Blue (Team RWB) provides veterans and civilian supporters with thousands of opportunities to participate in local activities taking place in communities across the nation.
Looking to go for a ruck with other veterans in your town? How about a run with some kindred spirits while you’re traveling for work? Or maybe you’re looking to perform some community service with others, for others, in your city. No problem. The Team RWB app provides access to thousands of physical, social, and service-oriented events led by volunteer leaders and members throughout the country.
With the Team RWB app, you can:
• Register for a new account and manage your profile.
• Discover thousands of different events taking place across the nation.
• Filter and search for events by keyword, location, distance, activity category, and chapter affiliation.
• View event details including the time, location, and host.
• Identify your interest in attending events and check-in after participating in a Team RWB event.
• View other individuals attending events.
• Access your event history, both upcoming and past events.
• Share events with other veterans and civilian supporters.
Developed for veterans by veterans, Team RWB is where veterans belong.
Need help? Contact Team RWB at email@example.com.