Anglers' Log is a customizable utility app that allows users to track, analyze, and share their catches in the sport of fishing. Manage your own catches, species, locations, baits, and more! Share your trophy catches using your favourite social media site, and analyze your success with the detailed statistics feature.
- Log catches, photos, baits, fishing spots, species, atmosphere, weather, and much, much more
- Log bait details such as photos, size, colour, and more
- Log location details such as coordinates, body of water, and photos
- View your fishing spots on an interactive world map
- Analyze your catches with an extensive and detailed statistics feature
- Share entries via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any of your favourite social media sites
- View a gallery of all your photos
- Manually backup data to the cloud
- Automatically backup you fishing data to the cloud
- Automatically fetch atmosphere and weather data for any location
- Add custom fields to catches, trips, and baits
- Add custom catch reports and filters
To provide feature requests and bug reports, tap the "Send Feedback" button on the "More" page, or send an email to email@example.com.
Include the hashtag #AnglersLogApp when you share and see who else is using Anglers' Log!
With Anglers' Log, you will have instant access to all your trophy catches!
Anglers' Log code is open source and can be found on GitHub.