*** Take advantage of your savings today! ***
MobiMail is a native app that connects directly to Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013), Office 365, IMAP and POP3 accounts – to effectively and professionally manage your Email from your mobile device!
MobiMail allows you to manage your email much more effectively than managing your email from an Android web browser.
It provides many features to access your email when you don't have an internet connection! You can use MobiMail offline to view, delete and move emails to any folder; to view your Microsoft Exchange calendar; and to access your Microsoft Exchange Personal Contacts even when the internet isn't available!
This is the app that makes it possible to leave the mobile-unfriendly web browser behind and easily manage your Emails both when you are connected or offline.
Don't delay...download MobiMail today and join the thousands of other happy customers who are effectively using MobiMail to stay connected while on the go!
We’ve designed MobiMail to give you a great experience managing your Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only), IMAP and POP3 emails. As a native app, MobiMail gives you the ability to:
• View, move, and delete your emails in any Folder.
• Compose new, Reply To, and Forward Emails.
• Receive notifications of new emails including folders other than your Inbox.
• Open or save attachments.
• Add attachments to new Emails.
• Save drafts locally.
• Add and update categories on your Exchange emails.
• Update followup flags on your Exchange emails.
• Mark emails as read/unread.
• Perform tasks on multiple emails at the same time.
• View your text and HTML emails.
• Scroll quickly between emails.
• Search your local email folders.
You can also manage your Microsoft Exchange calendar (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only).
• Download your calendar to your Android device calendar (Ice Cream Sandwich and newer devices only).
• View your calendar in a widget provided by MobiMail or provided by your device calendar.
• View, edit and delete calendar events.
• Open calendar events and download calendar attachments.
• Accept or decline calendar event invites (from Inbox or Calendar).
• Receive notifications of upcoming meetings
• Show and set private indicator on calendar events.
Your contacts from your Microsoft Exchange calendar (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only) can be downloaded within MobiMail where you can:
• Access your Personal contacts anytime.
• Find recipients in the Exchange Global Address Book.
• View all contact details.
• Call, text, or email any of your contacts.
• Open the map for the address of any of your contacts.
Your Notes and Tasks can be downloaded from your Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only) mailbox where you can:
• Add, delete, and save Microsoft Exchange Notes and Tasks anytime.
• Add and update categories on your Microsoft Exchange Notes and Tasks
• Ability to save/restore your Email settings to transfer between your Android devices.
• Encrypts your data completely when saving on your device.
• Provides PIN number security when MobiMail restarts.
• View and update Out of Office Settings for Exchange accounts.
Calendar, Contacts, Notes and Tasks not supported for Office 365 Home Premium and other POP/IMAP accounts
Exchange Web Services (EWS) is required on the Exchange server. Some companies block access to Exchange Web Services and so we offer a money back guarantee! If you are unable to get connected, a full refund will be provided.
Outlook and Exchange are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This application has been developed by a third party developer and is not endorsed, tested, or associated with Microsoft Corporation.
*** Office 365 is now supported except some ADFS ***
Mobile Access for Outlook OWA provides a streamlined, user friendly interface to access your Microsoft Outlook Web Access email via OWA. Your emails and images are displayed conveniently on your mobile device, and the application has a simple and easy to use interface, much like that of the gmail application.
Automatically log in to your account and notifications appear to keep you informed as to when new emails arrive. Simple and clear icons make it easy to carry out functions like: Read, reply, reply to all and mail forwarding etc.
Quickly share your photos and media on your device just as you would using social media tools like facebook and twitter, as a link to Mobile Access for Outlook OWA appears in your share list.
Actions are not carried out until your next synchronization or by hitting ‘refresh’, giving you the chance to undo your last actions if you happen to change your mind.
Some of the features Mobile Access for Outlook OWA lets you do include:
- read and reply to emails
- check emails on different folders
- download and upload attachments
- move email items between mail folders
- select multiple email items to delete or move to your other folders
- respond to invitations and meeting requests
- view calendar appointment or meeting schedule
- create / edit / delete appointment or meeting
- appointment / meeting notifications
- email notifications (support multiple labels)
- create, delete and rename label
- customize settings
- multiple accounts supported
- mail or calendar widgets
Unlike many other email applications, Mobile Access for Outlook OWA enables you to do all these things in an uncluttered way.
Any questions? Please contact email@example.com
Supports Office 365 with Exchange 2010 / 2013 (some ADFS login types not supported) *.
Access your Outlook Web App eMail, Calendar and Contacts in a much easier way compare to the regular OWA.
It is NOT compatible with GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, Horde Mail, cPanel or any other mail provider.
Please contact us for customer service, or if you experience any issue.
Try it risk free! Contact us for refund within 24 hours of purchase.
You may contact us at:
- Email notification, auto check for new email on a timed interval **
- Calendar appointment and meeting reminder, when enabled, auto set an alarm to alert you before the event **
- Download basic information of calendar events to local calendar, for offline view, to use with third party widget, etc.
- Blink LED indicator for new email and appointment/meeting reminder. (If device is compatible)
- Screen layout reformatted to improve usability on smart phone screen
- Wide screen mode for tablet
- Prefill username, password, auto login
- Schedule "Off Time" to lower power and data usage, or if you don't want to be attached to work email 24/7. When enabled, the app will not check for new email or new/updated Calendar event during the specified time interval, for example, from 6 PM to 7 AM. Applies to Notification only, you can still launch the app to check email manually.
- Desktop browser mode if your company's OWA blocks access from mobile browser.
- New mail, reply, reply all, forward, move, delete, junk
- Download, upload and view attachment ***
- Multi select for action, mark as read/unread
- Sort by importance, subject, from, received
- Contact lookup, check name, recently used
- Manage folders
- Month view, day view
- Appointment, meeting request, recurring
- New, edit, delete, move, sort
- Email, contact, address book
Supports Microsoft Exchange 2007 Outlook Web Access and 2010 / 2013 Outlook Web App, 2003 is not supported.
* Office 365 with Exchange 2010 / 2013 support may get interrupted or end without notice if Microsoft make changes on their end.
For regular Office 365 with Exchange, use web address: https://outlook.office365.com/owa
For Office 365 with ADFS login, use web address:
https://www.outlook.com/MyCompany.com, replace MyCompany.com with your company's email address domain.
** For notification to work, Auto Login must be able to bring you directly to Inbox when you launch the app.
*** Upload attachment requires File Explorer, download any one from Google Play if the phone does not come with one.
This app is only sold through Google Play, if you get it from other unauthorized site, it will fail the license check by Google at start up.
Microsoft, Outlook, OWA, Exchange and Office 365 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This application is not affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
Are you a GTD warrior? Do you want to keep your calendar/to-do/contact organized and to be more productive with your Android phone? Do you want to take Outlook contact/calendar/task/note/reminder data with you wherever you go? if the answer is YES, Mobisynapse mOffice is the app for you.
What people say about Mobisynspe mOffice:
--"Must have software if you have an Android phone" by Kristine
--"If you want to sync Android phone with Outlook, mOffice is the best and cheapest!" by Paul
--"Nice GTD app on Android phone" by Ricky
--"Take all my Outlook contact/task/calendar/note data with me on my phone with bidirectional synching, nice!" by Andrew
--Full-suite productivity apps: calendar, task, note, contact and reminder
--Support event/task/note home screen widget:
--Support Outlook contact, calendar, task, note and reminder sync with optional Mobisynapse desktop software.
--Support Outlook multiple contact/calendar/notes multiple folders synching
--Support Outlook categories synching
--Support selected folders/categories synching from Outlook
--Support the note, birthday, photo, prefix/suffix, nick name, web site etc fields in Outlook contact synching
--Multiple calendar views: daily, weekly and monthly
--GTD task workflow
--Support recurring task/event
--Support task/event reminder
--Integrate with build-in Android contact, SMS and Email apps
--Quick-add and Voice-add task/event
--Sort and search feature
--Support Call, SMS and Email task types
--Support project/task grouping
--Support note feature
--Support scan and connect feature in WiFi connection
Mobisynapse desktop software also offers the functionality as Android desktop manager. Here are the main features:
--Back up and restore apps and SMS
--Transfer files between the PC and Android phone
--Sync iTunes playlists between the PC and Android phone
--Receive/send SMS from the PC
--Sync photos/music/videos between the PC and Android phone
--Install/un-install apps from the PC to Android phone
mOffice could be used as a standalone Android CRM and productivity app without Mobisynapse desktop software. Or Mobisynapse can be paired with the premium version of Mobisynapse, Android desktop manager, to sync calendars, tasks, contacts, notes and reminders between Android devices and Outlook. Mobisynapse, Android desktop manager is sold separately starting at $14.99. We are so confident that we offer you 30 days no-hassle, no-question-asked MONEY BACK guarantee for your purchase!
For more detail, please check out Mobisynapse, Android desktop manager at:
Import note: If you have any issue synching from mOffice to Outlook on your PC, please submit a tech support or send a support email, before you give a negative review here. Most of time, our tech support should be able to help you to get the issue resolved. Thank you, we appreciate it.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, voice or video call.
- Connect to Lync / Skype for Business Meetings with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Join (and enjoy) a Lync / Skype for Business Meeting even if you don’t have an account
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Enhanced Security with Lync certificate and passive authentication
Anyone can use the Lync Mobile app when invited to a Lync 2013 / Skype for Business meeting. However, you must have a Lync / Skype for Business account in order to enjoy the full capabilities of the app. Some functionality might require an update to your server or might not be available to all users. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER, SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER, OR OFFICE 365 / SKYPE FOR BUSINESS ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
Nine is available on Google play for the low price of US$9.99.
This is half price of the original price (US$19.99) as we advertised before.
This is a limited time offer, so grab yours before it ends!
After enough time using the free trial for 2 weeks and you are satisfied, please purchase Nine.
As of today email communication became a critical thing as interpersonal communication skill within an organization or in your daily life. There might be nothing more important than efficient communication in the work of a company. Nine is a full-fledged email application for Android based on Direct Push technology to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and also designed for entrepreneurs or ordinary people who want to have efficient communication with their colleagues, friends, and family members at anytime, anywhere. You may already have good experience with other E-Mail apps for Android. Regardless of your existing experience, we will give you a superb experience more than anything else. Leveraging E-Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes on your mobile devices through wireless networks enhances your user experience and dramatically reduces your time.
- Direct Push Synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync. Nine does not have any server to store user's Nine data. Nine app connects to user server directly. All Nine data is stored in user device only.
- Great user experience & beautiful GUI
- Multiple accounts
- Calendar and Contacts (Integrated into stock Calendar and Contacts application along with Nine account)
- Rich-Text Editor (Android KitKat and higher)
- Client Cert
- Global Address List (GAL)
- Favorite Folder (Be able to check out all of email messages including sub-folders in one special folder at a time)
- Select folders to push (Email notification per each folder)
- Automatic setup for many popular email services like Office 365, Exchange Online, Hotmail, Live.com, Outlook, MSN or Google Apps
- Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Hybrid Email Search (Integrate with fast local search and online search)
- Conversation Mode
- Unread Badge (Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, DashClock and Samsung & LG devices)
- Widgets (Unread badge, Shortcuts and Email list)
- SMS sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
- Supports Android Wear
- Notes Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
- Tasks Sync (Recurrence Tasks, Reminder, Categories)
- Exchange Server 2003 SP2/SP3 and above
- Office 365
- Google Apps
- Other servers(IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon etc) supported Exchange ActiveSync
* Notice: The general Gmail users couldn't use Nine because Google had changed the policy not to support ActiveSync for general Gmail users on January 2013. You can find detailed information at below link titled “Google Sync End of Life”.
The users for paid Google apps can use to sync with ActiveSync. Thus, the users can use Nine.
** Available Android
- Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above
Nine is not cloud based. It only stores your accounts’ passwords on the actual device. It only connects to the actual mail servers. It only stores your messages on the device.
- If you have a question or a special request, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Text and image processing are incorporated to reduce scrolling of content.
Web Access for Outlook saves you from retyping login details again and again.
Attachments support - Download, upload and view attachments. (from version 1.03)
Notification feature - You will be notified when new email arrives. (from version 1.09)
For any issues please do email us, you can expect a reply with in 24 hours.
This Application is not compatible with email services like Gmail, YahooMail, Aol, Hotmail.
Note: When using Notification feature ,please make sure you enter valid username and password.Some Email servers are configured to lock the email account when set number of invalid attempts are made .Exchange Webservices (EWS) should be enabled on the Exchange Server for notification to work.
Permissions Required :
INTERNET - To access the mail
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - For downloading attachments
Do yourself a favor and install Webmail for Outlook today, the best unofficial Office Outlook Web Access front-end client out there!
- One touch log-in.. Tap the icon to check for new mail!
- Full HTML message view w/in-line image support - just as you'd see it if you accessed it via the web.
- Notifications when new email arrives
- Download e-mail attachments right from the app.
- Compose new emails.
- Accept + Deny meeting requests.
- View Calendar events for the day, or upcoming days
- Access frequent contacts for your Outlook account or use your device's address book to select recipients.
- Reply/Reply All/Forward
- Folder switching, see folder unread message count
- Turn your Out of Office auto-responder on or off and change the message, all from within the app.
- Spell-check/ suggestions/ voice dictation, all supported!
- More features coming soon based on user interest and demand!
"Most" corporate Exchange 2007, 2010, & 2013 installations are supported! In addition, Office 365 accounts hosted at "outlook.office365.com" (including those that use ADFS authentication), and most Microsoft Forefront TMG (Threat Management Gateway) installations should also be supported.
Please note, if your Exchange administrator has modified the interface, a non-TMG ISA server or other UAG is installed, or you require extra information (like an extra security code besides a password) to log into your e-mail account, it may or may not be compatible with this app. Please contact me if you have problems and I will do my best to investigate the issue. Money back guarantee! If your OWA does not work, please contact me for a full refund.
*Webmail for Outlook was not created nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.*
Manage your contacts, track sales, log calls or create tasks all from your Android phone or tablet. Then watch as all of your changes are instantly synced with the Base CRM web app at getbase.com. The next generation CRM allows you to easily capture information during or after meetings and carry your sales data with you everywhere you go.
Base for Android is 100% free. It allows you to track up to 50 sales opportunities in your sales pipeline. However, the web version is limited to a 14-day trial with pricing starting at $25/month. This means you're able to use Base on your Android device for as long as you'd like, for free.
EASY CRM AND SALES MANAGEMENT
At Base, we believe that CRM software should be intelligent, friendly, and by your side everywhere your business takes you. With a highly usable interface, Base is the first post-PC CRM to challenge the stale business software landscape. Effortlessly grow your business, no matter how crazy things get.
-Native tablet app
-Use Geolocation to map your customers and sales opportunities
-Sync all of your notes, contacts and deals across the computers and devices you use
-Automatically log calls, then create a note or task to document the call
-Capture leads or contacts while you’re on the go and manage them through your sales pipeline
-Add tasks and reminders so you always remember to follow up
-See the latest updates from your colleagues
-And much much more...
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.
ReadWrite: “Very neat and clean UI that is immediately obvious, something that Salesforce and other more complex CRM tools can't claim.” (Aug, 2011)
TMCnet: “No more complicated forms, consultant customization and ever-increasing license fees.” (Oct, 2011)
TechCrunch: "It’s deceptively simple to use but actually pretty powerful in its simplicity."
What are you waiting for? Get your free Base account today to start growing your business.
HOW TO SYNC
1. Connect your Android phone or tablet to your PC using a USB cable.
2. Click Synchronize in the Android PC Sync application on your PC.
1. Outlook Contacts sync to Android Contacts app (some phones label as the People app)
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Street addresses
- Contact notes
- Contact photos
2. Outlook Calendar syncs to Android Calendar app (some phones label as the S Planner app)
- Calendar event details
- Recurring calendar events
- Busy/free settings
- Accepted meeting invites
USB synchronization enables a direct connection between your PC and Android. Data is not transmitted through the Internet or Cloud services that are prone to attacks or hacking.
No business wants to be forced to share valuable corporate data with Cloud servers who profit by advertising your data or share it with the government. Android PC Sync is designed by and for people concerned about the security of their data. It's for people who refuse to ship their business data over-the-air or trust it to the Cloud. It's for people who still demand the security and peace of mind of USB synchronization.
Better still, Outlook Address Book for Android does not need Internet Access to retrieve colleagues contact information from your company server. You will not need passwords or other complicated server information which are required for all other Apps on the market place. You will not be affected by data coverage when you are abroad, or when your company server is down.
Instead, Outlook Address Book for Android uses Microsoft Outlook's << Offline Address Book (OAB) >> that is stored on your organisation's desktop PC right now ! Syncing just one file to your android device will, with the help of this app, give you access to all of your organisation's contacts in a simple and user friendly android interface. Also, to protect your organisation's data, this app will take measures to secure the Offline Address Book in case your device is lost or stolen.
NOTE : This is not a standalone address book. It is only designed to work with Microsoft Outlook with Exchange Server
This app is fully functional with no limitations, NOT ad-supported and is completely free.
If you find this App useful, ask your IT administrator to contact developer to discuss a custom App
configured specifically for your organisation (with custom icon and also including caller ID !) This will allow your organisation's contact list to be deployed easily across all your employees handsets without needed to do the time consuming importing process.
To improve the quality of the App, please contact the developer if you have any problems using your organisation's Offline Address Book with this App.
This App includes a PC application wizard to guide you through the synchronisation process. Full instructions are also included to describe how to import your organisation's Offline Address Book (OAB) into this App. The help file shows examples of how to sync this App with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. The only requirements is that your organisation uses Outlook 2003 or later.
The wizard and help instructions can be downloaded from the "Visit Developer's Website" link below.
This App uses the following permissions
(i) Read / Write SD Storage : This permission is required to delete your organisation's Offline Address Book file from your android device after it has been imported into this App. This assures the security of your organisation's data.
(ii) Call Phone : This permission is required to allow you to phone the colleague you have selected directly from this App.
★ Access to Contacts, Accounts, Potentials, Leads, Tasks, Events, Cases, Vendors, Products, Quotes and Call Logs in CRM
★ View, Create, Edit and Delete records in all supported modules
★ Offline access to customer information when outside network coverage area
★ Adding/Modifying customer information offline will be auto-synced to the Server once network connection is available
★ Powerful search function helps searching for required information in both Client (offline) and Server (online)
★ Ability to Call contacts directly from within the app and log calls subsequently
For further questions, please email us to email@example.com
More info: CRM for phones: Set up and use - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=321832
More info for admins: Set up CRM for phones - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=327922
If you have already installed the drivers for your Android device on your PC, installing this software package is a breeze. Here are the features:
1.Support all languages encoded in Unicode.
2.Support most Android calendar apps using the standard Android database.
3.Preserve more Outlook calendar fields than most other sync software. E.g. Attendee details and recurring schedules are preserved. See details below.
4.Android calendar stored in local account named "olcalendar".
5.Compatible with Android 4.0 and later versions.
What can you do with it?
1.Transfer calendar items between Outlook and Android in the direction you specify.
2.Update meetings in either direction.
3.Find the number of calendar items existing in Outlook / Android.
4.Delete old meetings to clean up your storage.
5.Support recurring patterns without exceptions.
Examples of supported: every Tuesday with or without end date; the 3rd Monday of each month; the 4th of July of each year.
Example of unsupported: 3rd Monday of each month except a certain date; the 4th of July of each year except leap years.
Software Versions supported
Windows versions supported: Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
Outlook versions supported: Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, and Outlook 2013
Android versions supported: Android 4.0 and later versions.
Requirement: Android Debug Bridge (ADB) driver for your device installed on your PC.
1.Download Outlook Calendar Transfer or Outlook Calendar Transfer Trial from Google Play. After installation, run the app and click [Check license] to make sure your software license is delivered to your phone.
2.Download Outlook Calendar Transfer Console software from developer's web site and install on your PC.
3.Connect your Android to your PC and run the Console software.
4.When you run the console for the first time, your anti-virus software may ask you if you allow this app / adb to run. Give them full access. You may need to exit and restart the console.
There are device and OS specific instructions for this software. Please see developer web site (link below) for further details and refund policy.
Your work with each client (whether you like it or not) goes through a series of stages: establishing contact, identification of needs, product presentation, and so on. These are the basics of marketing — it is always this way, even if you have not thought about it. Smarty CRM will let you see where the client is in the process, will suggest what activities are needed, and will do so in your own terms.
Smarty CRM has an understandable and easy-to-read interface, well-designed filters, convenient searching: your business at a glance.
Set a reminder for a call or a meeting with just a few touches. And your device will remind you about the event.
Smarty CRM is a classic cloud service enabling you to work together, with Android as well as with a web browser. Invite colleagues from the control panel and set permissions — it's all very simple. Synchronize data with the server and be sure that it will not be lost.
If you encounter difficulties, contact us. We'll promptly help you deal with the problem or fix the errors.
Start to love your work like we do!
The app works in online, as well as offline mode, so you will be able to view/create/delete/modify data whenever you need it. The application does not require any middleware - just install it on your device, connect directly to your Dynamics CRM and start using it.
You can create new orders or quotes, access information about accounts and contacts, schedule appointments, track phone calls and e-mails, and much more. This app is going to be your irreplaceable companion throughout the day.
• Works seamlessly in online, as well as offline mode - you can select one of 4 modes the app will work in: Always online/ Never Online/ Online when connected to Wi-Fi/ Manual
• No Middleware needed — insert Dynamics CRM URL and login credentials and you are good to go
• Interactive map with navigation
• Multimedia support (pictures, documents, iFrames, signatures...)
• Calendar for scheduling appointments and creating tasks
• Advanced find for creating personal views
• Multilanguage support
• Photo capturing
• SharePoint support
• Option to Run Reports
• Adjustable filters and sorting
• Encrypted database
• Fully customizable
IMPORTANT: For full experience, the Resco Mobile CRM app requires an access to MS Dynamics CRM server (4.0, 2011, 2013 or 2015 - on-premise/online). Without this access, you will be only able to work with the local demo database.
DejaVoice has advanced correction mode; single-word corrections, multiple word corrections, and advanced dictionary. Use these modes to get names spelled correctly to easily correct sentences “hands-free” and to use auto-replacement for standard paragraph text.
Text is stored by Folder and Subject, shared via Email or SMS, and imported from other "share" sources.
* Speech-to-Text transcription
* Speech recognition (SR)
* Text-to-speech (TTS)
* Dictate, automatic read-back
* Customizable dictionary
* 5 cut-and-paste operations per week
* 5 shares per week
Full Version includes:
* Unlimited copy/paste operations
* Unlimited share/email operations
* Invitation to test and review upcoming features
Examples of people who use DejaVoice:
* Business professionals who need dictation on the road
* Doctors, medical professionals, lawyers, paralegals
* Students, researchers, interviewers
* Hearing impaired that need voice captioning
* Speech impaired that need an easy speaking tool
DejaVoice works best with a microphone, which eliminates the need to have your phone in your face all the time. With Android 4.0 and higher, Bluetooth headsets are fully supported for both speaking and listening. Just turn on your headset, start DejaVoice, and start talking.
DejaVoice uses Google's Speech-to-Text voice engine. The difference between DejaVoice and Google Voice is:
* DejaVoice is designed for business use. You can correct once or correct continually for words that Google Voice gets wrong. In business, you can't afford to misspell your client's name or key technical or industry terms. DejaVoice lets you customize the dictionary to fit your industry.
* Audio Feedback editing. Be able to dictate while you drive, and hear back and correct text without your hands. Be able to create a note, store it, make another note, email it, and make another note and send to someone all without tapping a single button on your mobile device.
* Word list, subject list and key phrase storage. Transmit a complete word list or text list to someone else, and they can use DejaVoice as a communication tool. Just tap on the desired phrase to "Say it" remotely. An ideal tool for people who have speaking disabilities. Enter your address, food needs, or other items which must be conveyed verbally and tap what is needed.
* Caption and recorded text. For best captioning or recording you will need a remote microphone or a directional microphone. Pick up a speaker’s voice, or have them attach a lapel microphone. What the speaker says will be typed into DejaVoice. You can then email the text to yourself or another party to be corrected and stored.
* What you say is translated and spoken in another language.
* What they reply is translated and spoken back to you.
* All translations are in writing so you can share, email, text, or export.
* Cut and paste any email or SMS text and see the translated text.
* Save translations in Folders for playing later – even if you are offline.
DejaTranslate uses Google’s servers to interpret what you say, print the text, translate to another language, and then play the translated text. You can store your translations for offline mode so you do not need data roaming in foreign countries.
DejaTranslate comes with an advanced correction mode; single-word corrections, multiple word corrections, and advanced dictionary. Use these modes to get names spelled correctly to easily correct sentences “hands-free” and to use auto-replacement for standard paragraph text.
Free Version allows 5 imported and 5 exported texts per week, and 500 translated words per week.
Full Version allows 10,000 translated words (about a month’s worth of heavy use).
Translations are a paid service from Google, and we make it easy for you to make payment as you need.
* $1 for 2,000 words
* $5 for 12,000 words
* $10 for 30,000 words
* $20 for 80,000 words