Grosh is like no other grocery shopping app you have seen. It’s got an attractive modern design, can be synced across multiple types of devices, comes with intelligent suggestions, and helps you find groceries in the store. It’s FREE and always will be.
1. Usage based suggestions
- Auto recording of purchase history
- Based on your purchase history, the app provides accurate shopping suggestions
- Items with low stock are red, orange items are already on the shopping list and green items are other items you buy often
- No more double purchases nor return trips to the store
2. Easy and fast to operate
- Add items quickly using our predictive autocomplete list
- Add items using barcode scanner (and see what prices other users registered)
- Easy to enter quantity, preferred store and price, eg type '3 milk lidl 1.50’
- Auto categorization of grocery items
- Auto ordering of list according to the store you are in
3. Get inspired in your cooking
- Store all of your cooking recipes in one place
- Include a picture of your dish
- Ingredients can easily be added to your shopping list
- Bookmark recipes found online using our browser extension
- Search in recipes published by other users
- Share recipes with family and friends
- Follow users to get inspired in your cooking
4. List backed up and synced across devices
- All lists, items and recipes are automatically backed up onto our cloud servers, so don’t worry about losing your data
- See items being marked as bought as your partner shops!
- App available on multiple phone platforms, your partner doesn't need to have the same phone type as you
- Web app available for your desktop web browser
- Watch app available for your smart watch
5. Lots of clever functions
- Provides you with shopping insights to help you become more efficient
- Create separate lists for grocery and non-food shopping needs
- Share shopping lists with family or friends
- Filter list to only show items tagged for a particular store
- Turns off auto screen lock while you’re shopping
- Total sum of item prices on shopping list
- Find low prices for regularly bought food items
Grosh is built by a small team dedicated to bring you the best shopping app ever. We publish frequent free updates and would love your feedback. Get in touch via our homepage groshapp.com, our Facebook and Google+ pages called Groshapp or tweet us @groshapp.
Grosh is free and always will be. If you're a regular user, please consider upgrading to Grosh Premium to support the continued development of Grosh and get rid of ads. Also enjoy various features exclusive to Premium subscribers and premium support.
Grosh uses crowdsourced data to optimize your shopping experience in stores like Tesco, Aldi, M&S, Sainsbury and Asda. Grosh is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the above mentioned retailers.