You can also track your lifetime and season total meters and use the challenge feature to track your progress against the Concept2 rowing Challenges.
More features coming soon! Feedback always welcome.
- Indoor Rower/Erg
- On-the-water rowing (with or without GPS)
- Concept2 Dynamic erg
- Concept2 Erg w/Slides
- Concept2 SkiErg
- Cross-country skiing. (with or without GPS)
You can also set targets to track your workout progress.
Also includes a great rowing and fitness calculator with the following functions:
- Average Split
- Watts <-> Pace
- Stroke Power Index (SPI)
- Distance Per Strike (DPS)
- Target Pace
- Rugby Test
- 2K Time <-> Watts
- VO2 Max
- Paul's Law Estimated Time and Pace
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
We've now added Nonathlon (www.nonathlon.com) integration into the app! You can update your scores directly from the workout view, or update multiple scores from the detail view on the Nonathlon tab!
Report any problems to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll respond as quickly as possible!
Brand new test that determines gym users Aerobic Fitness Levels
Following the release of the most reliable and easy to use aerobic fitness test - The Multistage Fitness Test (also known as the 'bleep test') – sports coach UK now bring you a new fitness test using an indoor rowing machine.
Developed by sports coach UK, the lead agency for coaching in the UK, the Rowing Fitness Test app is designed to give gym users and personal trainers a quick and easy measure of aerobic fitness.
Rowing has become a very popular form of physical activity, as well as a competitive sport. Rowing ergometers can be seen in most gymnasia and provide a whole body workout requiring the ability to sustain a high aerobic capacity. An incremental maximal oxygen uptake test (VO2max test) provides the best indicator of an individual’s aerobic fitness. VO2max has also been found to be a very strong predictor of 2000-metre rowing performance.
This test works when a person incrementally increases their stroke rate until the desired stroke rate cannot be maintained. The stroke rate is controlled by a series of bleeps. These bleeps start slow, but get progressively faster. The rower stops when they cannot maintain the desired stroke rate, and the time at which they stop provides a good indicator of their maximal oxygen uptake (20-50ml/kg/min).
The Rowing Fitness Test app includes written instructions and a video demonstration of how to use the app, and a table explaining the results. All you need is to perform the test on a rowing ergometer (ideally Concept 2) and a set of headphones.
Full instructions of how to use the app
Health and Safety information
Multiple profiles for Male and Females
Supporting information about VO2 max
Graphical display of past results
Links to Facebook and Twitter
The world's best app for tracking rowing workouts.
Simply log your time and distance and watch your stats improve!
Designed with Concept 2 rowers specifically in mind, but perfect any rower that reports time and distance in meters,
Cloud sync & other features coming soon. Feature requests and feedback are welcome - email email@example.com
Erg Tracker displays and graphs workout information from your Concept 2 Online Logbook.
The main screen shows an overview of your training to date. From there you can graph your meters rowed by week.
Other screens allow you to graphically see your improvement over time and to plan your next workout by reviewing your personal best and previous two results for a given time or distance.
You can visualize your progress by graphing your results for a given set-distance or fixed-timed workout over time.
With SportLog you have a detailed overview of your training performance.
Examining the statistics is fun and motivates to do more.
A training session consists of the following values and is entered manually:
• Sport type (cycling, mountain biking, running, swimming, inline skating, cross country skiing, walking, hiking, indoor cycling, weight training, skitouring, snowshoeing, rowing, rowing indoor, others)
• Duration in hours and minutes
• Distance in km/mi
• Elevation in m/ft
• Average heart rate
• Tour (used to form groups that can be added up)
The following reports on the training sessions are possible:
• Sum and average - total, per year/month/week and per sport
• List of training sessions which can be sorted by different criteria
• Bar chart with hours/distance per week and month (different colors for every sport)
• Line chart with the cumulated training values (for comparing with past years)
• Search for specific terms (tour and free text)
• Add up individual training sessions to a tour (e.g. training camps, overnight trips)
To prevent data loss, there is a Server-Sync function that copies the training sessions to a server in the Internet.
Originally Sportlog was designed for triathlon, but the App is suitable for all endurance athletes.
- Display stroke rate, stroke count, distance, speed, time, elapsed time, calories, heart rate, etc.
- Built-in graphs
- Logbook to store all your workouts
- Programmable workouts with simple graphical wizard
- Ergout game for Concept2
- Stroke analysis for rowing
- Customizable user interface
- Supports sweeps, sculls, kayaks, dragon boats, Concept2 ergometers
BoatCoach saves you from spending hundreds of dollars on a dedicated stroke meter and provides features not found elsewhere. BoatCoach uses your phone’s built-in sensors so no wires required!
Questions, comments, suggestions, issues... please see www.boatcoachapp.com/blog
[If your phone has Android OS version less than 4.1, see instructions at www.boatcoachapp.com/instructions.php.]
- Stroke rate / count
- Speed average
- Speed for the last 10 strokes
- Elapsed time
- Calories / Watts
- Heart rate
ADDITIONAL ERG MEASUREMENTS
- Drive length / speed
- Drag factor
- Stroke sensor
- GPS strength
- Ergometer connection
- Use 8 predefined programs including pyramids, tabata, 3 x 2000M, 10x500M, etc.
- Create unlimited programs using simple graphical wizard
- Program time, distance, effort, target stroke rate
- Use programs for both rowing and erging
- Store all your rowing and erg workouts in a single logbook
- Edit and email workout details
- View graphs of prior workouts
- Upload workouts to Concept2 website
- Plot speed, stroke rate, and heart rate vs. distance and time
- Adjust y-axis max/min to optimize display area
- Pinch & zoom to view in more detail
- Automatically store graphs in logbook for later viewing
- Collect and email CSV data while rowing and erging. Speed, distance, heart rate, stroke rate, etc. Graph in spreadsheets like Excel.
- Collect and email GPX information while rowing. Map your workout in Endomondo, Garmin Connect, and other applications.
- Hands-free autostart pieces
- Manually start / stop / clear /pause / resume pieces
- App can speak start/stop/speed/time/distance/etc [useful for blind rowers]
- 4 customizable screen layouts. Choose the data you want to see.
- View distance in meters, kilometers, feet, miles
- View speed in m/s, km/hr, ft/s, miles/hr, min/500m, min/1000m, min/mile
- Enter your nickname, club, boat, weight
- Optimize stroke sensor sensitivity
- Play the popular Ergout arcade game while working out on the ergometer
- Multiple skill levels
- View acceleration vs. time graph for your boat
- Email graphs to yourself
- Help optimize your stroke
HEART RATE SENSOR
- Check and record your heart rate
- Requires Zephyr heart rate monitor
- Save $5 when you order your Zephyr HxM Android heart rate monitor at www.ZephyrAnywhereStore.com and use promotion code "BoatCoach1"
- Programs, graphs, and data capture require paid upgrade for full functionality.
CONCEPT2 USERS – IMPORTANT
- Erg must have PM3 or PM4 monitor with *latest* firmware
- USB cable required to attach phone to monitor. Order from Concept2 or Amazon
- Phone must pass USB Host Mode compatibility tests. Use the “USB Host Diagnostics” app available free from the Google Play Store. If the USB Host Diagnostics pass all tests, then BoatCoach will work.
- App will not function properly if a LogCard is in the monitor. Remove any LogCard first.
Funktionen des fitmefit Gateways:
- automatische Synchronisierung der smartLAB® Messgeräte "smartLAB® walk+", „smartLAB® walk P+“, „smartLAB® walk B“, „smartLAB® move+“, „smartLAB® move B“ und „smartLAB® fit+“ mit dem fitmefit.com Portal
- APP-Oberfläche zur Informationsanzeige und Einstellung des Gateways.
Anleitung für die fitmefit Gateway Nutzung
1. Registrieren Sie sich auf dem fitmefit Portal unter www.fitmefit.com
2. Tragen Sie die IMEI Nummer Ihres Smartphones über die Geräteeinstellungen in das Portal ein
3. Installieren Sie die fitmefit Gateway App und starten Sie diese.
Das fitmefit Gateway dient hauptsächlich als Gateway zur Übertragung der gemessenen Vitalwerte an das fitmefit Portal. Die Oberfläche der App dient nur zur Information und Einstellung des Gateways.
Um die fitmefit Gateway App nutzen zu können, müssen Sie folgendes beachten:
- Registrieren bzw. Besitzen eines Accounts bei fitmefit.com
- Übertragungstechnologie ANT bzw. BLE muss auf Ihrem Smartphone vorhanden sein. Für die Nutzung von BLE muss min. die Android Version 4.3 installiert sein.
- Netzwerkverbindung muss vorhanden sein
Folgende Smartphones sind ANT und BLE Kompatible und können verwendet werden:
- SONY XPERIA ACRO S
- SONY XPERIA ARC
- SONY XPERIA ARC S
- SONY XPERIA ACTIVE
- SONY XPERIA X8
- SONY XPERIA RAY
- SONY XPERIA X10 MINI
- SONY XPERIA S
- SONY XPERIA SL
- SONY XPERIA ION
- SONY XPERIA MINI
- SONY XPERIA MINI PRO
- SONY XPERIA NEO
- SONY XPERIA NEO V
- SONY XPERIA X10 MINI PRO
- SONY XPERIA PRO
- SONY Z1
- SONY Z1 Ultra
- Samsung S4
- Samsung Note 3
- Jede Android Box mit Host USB und ANT USB-m Adapter
• Free Tracking of Runs, Bike Rides & More
• GPS Maps & Records Time in Workout, Distance, Speed, Splits, Laps and more
• Voice Feedback – Customize when and what feedback you want
• Share Results with Facebook, Twitter or via Email
• See Workouts Online at My.Digifit.com
Now integrates with:
Add a Heart Rate Monitor For*:
• Real-time Heart Rate, Charts and Training Feedback
• More Accurate Caloric Burn!
• Fitness Assessments – Measure Your VO2 Max & Overall Fitness Levels, Create Custom Heart Rate Training Zones
• Custom Heart Rate Zones – Create Your Own or Let the New Fitness Assessments Create Them for You
• Track Indoor Cardio like Rowing & Elliptical
Supported Heart Rate Monitors:
• Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth Classic Heart Rate Monitor
• Zephyr HxM Bluetooth Classic Heart Rate Monitors
• Scosche Rhythm and MyTREK Heart Rate Monitors (Pulse)
* Heart Rate Monitor support and Fitness Assessments require in-app upgrades.
iCardio Free Version
(See Below for Full Heart Rate Monitor Supported Features)
Track your workouts indoors & out – runs, rides, Spin® and other exercises like rowing and elliptical*. Map your outdoor runs and rides, record your time, distance, speed and more, then share your results. Swipe through to see maps, charts, and other stats in real-time or in results.
• Track Distance, Time, Pace/Speed and Splits
See your progress real-time with easy-to-read metric screens. Swipe through to see maps, charts, and other stats.
• Complete Route Mapping
See your routes and progress real-time with an overlay of key metrics. View all your past routes in results. Zoom in and out for more details.
• Listen to Voice Feedback as you Workout
Hear pace / speed, distance and elapsed time when you reach selected distance or time milestones (ex. every mile or every 5 minutes).
• See Your Results and Charts for All Workouts
View overall stats (pace/speed, distance, time duration and more) as well as pace charts, route maps, and split breakouts.
• Share Results, Charts and Maps
E-mail your workout results or post them to Facebook or Twitter. Export to .CSV, .GPX, or .TCX files and analyze your data in depth.
• Sync Data to the Web and View Online
Never lose your data with automatic cloud back up. Syncs all devices so you have all your data on your iPhones, iPods and iPads, and a bigger view of you online.
Add Heart Rate Monitor Support and Fitness Assessments In-App Upgrades
Add a Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth Classic heart rate monitor, Scosche Rhythm or Zephyr HxM for real-time heart rate and training feedback. Enjoy great cardio workouts and track your health effortlessly with iCardio. Also now in beta - Bluetooth Low Energy support for the HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S4, as well as for DROID RAZR (Polar H7 and H6 BLE HRM only for RAZR).
• Track Heart Rate with Real-Time Charting
Cardio is what we live for! Get the most out of your iCardio experience by monitoring your heart rate zones (aerobic, anaerobic, etc.) using the real-time chart, in depth analysis and more. Great customizable voice feedback based on zones and transition too.
• Calories Based on Your Heart Rate Intensity
Our calorie algorithms are driven by heart rate and factor in your height, weight, age, gender and fitness level – the only way to get accurate Calorie burn numbers.
• Custom Heart Rate Zones
Manually adding custom zone ranges by workout type, or create your custom zones using our Fitness Assessments.
• Fitness Assessments
Ever wonder how fit you are, or if training is paying off? Now you can know with a heart rate monitor and our Fitness Assessments upgrade. Create custom heart rate training zones; estimate your VO2 Max and Fitness Rank (from 1 to 100, age adjusted), and more. Watch your fitness level increase with good training. How cool is that?
See more at www.digifit.com/android
In this App you can see this topic.
1. Calories Burned Doing CrossFit
2. CrossFit Basic at Home
3. Crossfit Training Programs
4. How to Create a Crossfit Routine for Men
5. How to Create a Crossfit Routine for Women
6. How to Design a CrossFit Workout
7. How to Do CrossFit Rowing Exercises
8. How to Gain Weight on Crossfit
9. How to Get Started With Crossfit
10. How to Make Your Own Crossfit Workout
11. How to Structure a CrossFit Workout
12. How to work out with the Crossfit program
And you can see the Video and Game
keyword : CrossFit Workouts
This app will help you do HIT interval training for one minute a day three days a week.
A few relatively short bursts of intense exercise, amounting to only a few minutes a week, can deliver many of the health and fitness benefits of hours of conventional exercise.
Aerobic fitness is a measure of how good your heart and lungs are at getting oxygen into your body and is an excellent predictor of future health.
Doing just three minutes of HIT a week for four weeks, you can expect to see significant changes in a number of important health indices.
1. Insulin sensitivity. Insulin removes sugar from the blood, it controls fat and when it becomes ineffective you become diabetic.
2. Improvement in aerobic fitness. Aerobic fitness is a measure of how good your heart and lungs are at getting oxygen into your body and is an excellent predictor of future health.
How to use this app
It's actually very simple.
Get on an exercise bike / running machine / rower or other cardio activity of choice.
Start the app and it will guide you through the following steps:
Warm up by doing gentle cycling for a couple of minutes, then go flat out for 20 seconds and we mean FLAT OUT.
A couple of minutes to catch your breath, then another 20 seconds at full throttle.
Another couple of minutes gentle cycling, then a final 20 seconds going hell for leather. And that's it.
You can now set a reminder if you want the app to notify you in two days when you need to do HIT exercise again.
When you do HIT, you are using not just the leg muscles, but also the upper body including arms and shoulders, so that 80% of the body's muscle cells are activated, compared to 20-40% for walking or moderate intensity jogging or cycling.