- Indoor Rower/Erg
- On-the-water rowing (with or without GPS)
- Concept2 Dynamic erg
- Concept2 Erg w/Slides
- Concept2 SkiErg
- Cross-country skiing. (with or without GPS)
You can also set targets to track your workout progress.
Also includes a great rowing and fitness calculator with the following functions:
- Average Split
- Watts <-> Pace
- Stroke Power Index (SPI)
- Distance Per Strike (DPS)
- Target Pace
- Rugby Test
- 2K Time <-> Watts
- VO2 Max
- Paul's Law Estimated Time and Pace
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
We've now added Nonathlon (www.nonathlon.com) integration into the app! You can update your scores directly from the workout view, or update multiple scores from the detail view on the Nonathlon tab!
Report any problems to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll respond as quickly as possible!
The world's best app for tracking rowing workouts.
Simply log your time and distance and watch your stats improve!
Designed with Concept 2 rowers specifically in mind, but perfect any rower that reports time and distance in meters,
Cloud sync & other features coming soon. Feature requests and feedback are welcome - email email@example.com
Erg Tracker displays and graphs workout information from your Concept 2 Online Logbook.
The main screen shows an overview of your training to date. From there you can graph your meters rowed by week.
Other screens allow you to graphically see your improvement over time and to plan your next workout by reviewing your personal best and previous two results for a given time or distance.
You can visualize your progress by graphing your results for a given set-distance or fixed-timed workout over time.
The Runtastic Road Bike app has been developed with the needs of road bikers in mind & offers everything they could wish for. Runtastic Road Bike is ideal for all types of cycling activities, be it a casual ride across the park, an interval training on your road bike or race like Tour de France. Start tracking your bike tours, races and training rides, benefit from comprehensive analyses & experience biking on a new level.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in Lite version)
* Track bike tours via GPS: Distance, duration, speed, elevation gain, pace, calories burned, etc.
* LIVE Tracking & Cheers: Go LIVE and show your friends where and how fast you’re cycling & let them cheer you on for more motivation
* Route search: Browse & search thousands of bike routes (available in the app and on Runtastic.com)
* Voice Coach: Keeps you posted on speed, distance, elevation gain, etc.
* Maps (Google Maps): Details on your current location
* Offline Maps: Download & save maps to your smartphone
* Colored Traces (speed, elevation, climb rate, heart rate, etc.)
* Display your current rate of climb during a tour (elevation gain/minute)
* Show current grade in %
* Determine cadence & speed during your velo tours with the Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Configure your display: You choose which values are shown during your rides
* Auto Pause: No need to manually stop & start activities during short breaks (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
* Music: Create a playlist for your tours & activate Powersong to boost motivation!
* Wind & weather conditions
* Detailed post-tour analysis incl. time rode uphill, downhill, flat, as well as graphs & training progress
* Open Street Map/Open Cycle Map Integration: Plan bike tours & discover new routes
* Share your routes & success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter and via email
COMPATIBLE BIKE HARDWARE:
* Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones
* Runtastic Sports Armband
You can upload all your cycling workouts to Runtastic.com where they’re automatically added to your training log. Detailed information on your bike activities, comparisons with your friends, as well as further benefits help you stay motivated, improve your race times & reach your personal training goals. Hello, Tour de France!
Get the Runtastic Road Bike app now!
Brand new test that determines gym users Aerobic Fitness Levels
Following the release of the most reliable and easy to use aerobic fitness test - The Multistage Fitness Test (also known as the 'bleep test') – sports coach UK now bring you a new fitness test using an indoor rowing machine.
Developed by sports coach UK, the lead agency for coaching in the UK, the Rowing Fitness Test app is designed to give gym users and personal trainers a quick and easy measure of aerobic fitness.
Rowing has become a very popular form of physical activity, as well as a competitive sport. Rowing ergometers can be seen in most gymnasia and provide a whole body workout requiring the ability to sustain a high aerobic capacity. An incremental maximal oxygen uptake test (VO2max test) provides the best indicator of an individual’s aerobic fitness. VO2max has also been found to be a very strong predictor of 2000-metre rowing performance.
This test works when a person incrementally increases their stroke rate until the desired stroke rate cannot be maintained. The stroke rate is controlled by a series of bleeps. These bleeps start slow, but get progressively faster. The rower stops when they cannot maintain the desired stroke rate, and the time at which they stop provides a good indicator of their maximal oxygen uptake (20-50ml/kg/min).
The Rowing Fitness Test app includes written instructions and a video demonstration of how to use the app, and a table explaining the results. All you need is to perform the test on a rowing ergometer (ideally Concept 2) and a set of headphones.
Full instructions of how to use the app
Health and Safety information
Multiple profiles for Male and Females
Supporting information about VO2 max
Graphical display of past results
Links to Facebook and Twitter
- Display stroke rate, stroke count, distance, speed, time, elapsed time, calories, heart rate, etc.
- Built-in graphs and maps
- Logbook to store all your workouts
- Programmable workouts with simple graphical wizard
- “Erg with Friends” allows you to erg against friends anywhere in the world with live results
- Supports sweeps, sculls, kayaks, dragon boats, Concept2 ergometers (versions PM3, PM4 and PM5)
- All the features of ErgData and much more
- Bluetooth wireless or USB wired connection to Concept2 erg
BoatCoach saves you from spending hundreds of dollars on a dedicated stroke meter and provides features not found elsewhere. BoatCoach uses your phone’s built-in sensors so no wires required!
- Stroke rate / count
- Speed average
- Speed for the last 10 strokes
- Elapsed time
- Calories / Watts
- Heart rate
ADDITIONAL CONCEPT2 ERG MEASUREMENTS (similar to ErgData)
- Drive length / speed
- Drag factor
- Use 8 predefined programs including pyramids, tabata, 3 x 2000M, 10x500M, etc.
- Create unlimited programs using simple graphical wizard
- Program time, distance, effort, target stroke rate
- Use programs for both rowing and Concept2 erging
- Store all your rowing and Concept2 erg workouts in a single logbook
- Edit and email workout details
- View graphs of prior workouts
- Upload workouts to Concept2 website
- Plot speed, stroke rate, and heart rate vs. distance and time
- Adjust y-axis max/min to optimize display area
- Pinch & zoom to view in more detail
- Automatically store graphs in logbook for later viewing
- Plot rowing in motion using phone's sensors
ERG WITH FRIENDS
- Erg against friends whether they be in the same room or a different continent,
- Up to 8 people row with each other while sharing live workout data (stroke rate, speed, time, distance)
- Map multiple workouts simultaneously with satellite or street view
- Color route by speed, date, and piece
- Collect and email CSV data while rowing and erging. Speed, distance, heart rate, stroke rate, etc. Graph in spreadsheets like Excel.
- Collect and email GPX information while rowing. Map your workout in Endomondo, Garmin Connect, and other applications.
HEART RATE MONITOR (HRM)
- Check and record your heart rate
- Bluetooth Smart / Bluetooth Low Energy HRMs are supported
- Also support for legacy Zephyr HxM HRM
- Hands-free autostart pieces
- Manually start / stop / clear /pause / resume pieces
- App can speak start/stop/speed/time/distance/etc [useful for visually impaired rowers]
- View acceleration vs. time graph for your boat
- Email graphs to yourself
- Help optimize your stroke
- View Concept2 force plot, including quarterly average and distribution
- Programs, graphs, Bluetooth smart HRM, maps, and data capture require paid upgrade for full functionality.
- 4 customizable screen layouts. Choose the data you want to see.
- View distance in meters, kilometers, feet, miles
- View speed in m/s, km/hr, ft/s, miles/hr, min/500m, min/1000m, min/mile
CONCEPT2 USERS – IMPORTANT
- Upgrade PM to the *latest* firmware
- For Bluetooth connection a PM5 and a phone with Android 4.3+ is required
- For USB connection, phone must pass USB Host Mode compatibility tests. Use the “USB Host Diagnostics” app available free from the Google Play Store.
- App will not function properly if a LogCard is in the monitor. Remove any LogCard first.
Questions, comments, suggestions, issues... please see www.boatcoachapp.com
[If your phone has Android OS version less than 4.1, see instructions at www.boatcoachapp.com/instructions.php.]
You can calculate your Distance, Time, Average Split, Weight Adjusted Scores, and Predictions using Paul’s Law. You can also view World Records and compare yourself against the best.
Weight adjustment uses the following formula from Concept 2:
Wf = [body weight in lbs / 270] raised to the power .222
Corrected time = Wf x actual time (seconds)
Corrected distance = actual distance / Wf
Paul's Law says that for a rowing athlete with balanced speed and endurance capabilities, for every doubling of distance the 500m split should increase by five seconds.
*** Structured workouts: Designed by elite coaches, our wide variety of high-intensity-interval (HIIT) workouts cover climbing, speed, endurance, time trialling and race simulation. Each session gives you the perfect balance between hard work and recovery.
*** Clear instructions: All of our instructions are on screen in clear, easy-to-read text. We tell you how hard to ride based on your own 'Perceived Exertion.' We use a 10 point scale, where 1 is lying on the couch and 10 is a flat-out-win-at-all-costs sprint.
*** Professional Racing footage: Ever want to race the Tour de France? Paris-Roubaix? The World Championships? Our videos feature footage from the biggest and best races in the world edited into amazing story lines with a great sense of humor.
*** Great Music: We LOVE music. So we spend hours and hours finding great music that works with our intense workouts and killer footage. From electronic to indie to rock, there’s something for everyone.
Our app allows you to:
-- See previews of a selection of our videos
-- Subscribe to all our videos on a monthly basis
For more information visit http://www.theSufferfest.com or email us at TheMinions@TheSufferfest.com
The Sufferfest subscriptions will be charged to your Google account after your confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription will automatically renew each month (unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to end of the current period) at $9.99 USD.
NOTE: Our application makes use of Android 4.4 and higher elements in order to support the HLS video streaming standard. It also requires a dedicated Internet connection in order to stream. If you experience any streaming issues, then please check with your manufacturer if you experience an error of "Cannot play video" as this can be a device specific issue.
Send an eCrumb (electronic breadcrumb)
- Allow friends or family to track you while you’re out for a run, bike, hike, ski, or just walking the dog.
- Track your child as they walk to school or ride their bike to a friend’s house.
- Notify friends and family if you stop moving with the Stationary Alert Notification.
- Contacts can track your movement from any web browser on any device. They don’t need to have the app too.
- Create a personalized Lock Screen that includes up to three ICE (In Case of Emergency) contacts as well as important health information such as allergies, medical conditions and blood type.
- If you can’t speak for yourself, your Road ID Lock Screen will.
- Set as your Wallpaper. On supported devices, set as your Lockscreen Wallpaper.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background may decrease battery life.*
We take your privacy seriously. Seriously! http://ecrumbs.roadid.com/privacy
-- Permissions --
We ask for access to your CONTACTS only so you can use the contact picker to pick your emergency contacts, we only store their number or email so that we can send an SMS or Email to them notifying them of your ride and in the event of a stationary alert going off.
PHOTOS is so you can create an image that has emergency contacts, your details, and a free form box for medical details that you can then save as your lock screen wallpaper. The photos access is so you may choose one of your own pictures as the background and so we can save the finished picture to your Gallery.
The app works in a similar way to popular applications like Trainer Road, Peripedal and Golden Cheetah, but since many phones have ANT+ built in it doesn't require any additional hardware.
During a training session, the app shows you your live power, speed and cadence as well as a graph of your whole session.
This app will only work if your device supports ANT+.
The power curves included in this app have been calculated by me from various sources and are likely to vary slightly from the actual.
Start riding with the MapMyRide community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
This crew & rowing specific strength and conditioning program focuses on the aspect of this sport that includes:
- Upper body development
- Lower body development
- Aerobic capacity
- Power, speed, and endurance
- Injury prevention
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
By leveraging PEAR Training Intelligence, the app provides real-time audio coaching that tailors to your fitness level and goals, making sure you're always training correctly.
Choose a workout, fire up your music, and a world-class coach takes it from here, providing real-time coaching every step of the way.
- Adapts to you and your fitness level
-Tracks your workout history, stats, progress, and maps your routes.
-Lets you share your workouts and results with friends.
* (sold separately)
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.pearsports.com
Note: Continued use of GPS or Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Stroke rate
* Elapsed time
* Split time
+ auto/manual start/stop
+ accumulated/reset values
+ aggregated values:
- avg speed
- avg stroke rate
- stroke count
* Real-time analysis Graphs
* Session recording/replay
* real-time remote monitoring (experimental)
Please submit bug reports on http://nargila.org/trac/robostroke/newticket