You can also track your lifetime and season total meters and use the challenge feature to track your progress against the Concept2 rowing Challenges.
More features coming soon! Feedback always welcome.
- Indoor Rower/Erg
- On-the-water rowing (with or without GPS)
- Concept2 Dynamic erg
- Concept2 Erg w/Slides
- Concept2 SkiErg
- Cross-country skiing. (with or without GPS)
You can also set targets to track your workout progress.
Also includes a great rowing and fitness calculator with the following functions:
- Average Split
- Watts <-> Pace
- Stroke Power Index (SPI)
- Distance Per Strike (DPS)
- Target Pace
- Rugby Test
- 2K Time <-> Watts
- VO2 Max
- Paul's Law Estimated Time and Pace
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
We've now added Nonathlon (www.nonathlon.com) integration into the app! You can update your scores directly from the workout view, or update multiple scores from the detail view on the Nonathlon tab!
Report any problems to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll respond as quickly as possible!
The world's best app for tracking rowing workouts.
Simply log your time and distance and watch your stats improve!
Designed with Concept 2 rowers specifically in mind, but perfect any rower that reports time and distance in meters,
Cloud sync & other features coming soon. Feature requests and feedback are welcome - email email@example.com
Brand new test that determines gym users Aerobic Fitness Levels
Following the release of the most reliable and easy to use aerobic fitness test - The Multistage Fitness Test (also known as the 'bleep test') – sports coach UK now bring you a new fitness test using an indoor rowing machine.
Developed by sports coach UK, the lead agency for coaching in the UK, the Rowing Fitness Test app is designed to give gym users and personal trainers a quick and easy measure of aerobic fitness.
Rowing has become a very popular form of physical activity, as well as a competitive sport. Rowing ergometers can be seen in most gymnasia and provide a whole body workout requiring the ability to sustain a high aerobic capacity. An incremental maximal oxygen uptake test (VO2max test) provides the best indicator of an individual’s aerobic fitness. VO2max has also been found to be a very strong predictor of 2000-metre rowing performance.
This test works when a person incrementally increases their stroke rate until the desired stroke rate cannot be maintained. The stroke rate is controlled by a series of bleeps. These bleeps start slow, but get progressively faster. The rower stops when they cannot maintain the desired stroke rate, and the time at which they stop provides a good indicator of their maximal oxygen uptake (20-50ml/kg/min).
The Rowing Fitness Test app includes written instructions and a video demonstration of how to use the app, and a table explaining the results. All you need is to perform the test on a rowing ergometer (ideally Concept 2) and a set of headphones.
Full instructions of how to use the app
Health and Safety information
Multiple profiles for Male and Females
Supporting information about VO2 max
Graphical display of past results
Links to Facebook and Twitter
Erg Tracker displays and graphs workout information from your Concept 2 Online Logbook.
The main screen shows an overview of your training to date. From there you can graph your meters rowed by week.
Other screens allow you to graphically see your improvement over time and to plan your next workout by reviewing your personal best and previous two results for a given time or distance.
You can visualize your progress by graphing your results for a given set-distance or fixed-timed workout over time.
- Display stroke rate, stroke count, distance, speed, time, elapsed time, calories, heart rate, etc.
- Built-in graphs
- Logbook to store all your workouts
- Programmable workouts with simple graphical wizard
- Ergout game for Concept2
- Stroke analysis for rowing
- Customizable user interface
- Supports sweeps, sculls, kayaks, dragon boats, Concept2 ergometers
- All the features of ErgData and much more
BoatCoach saves you from spending hundreds of dollars on a dedicated stroke meter and provides features not found elsewhere. BoatCoach uses your phone’s built-in sensors so no wires required!
Questions, comments, suggestions, issues... please see www.boatcoachapp.com/blog
[If your phone has Android OS version less than 4.1, see instructions at www.boatcoachapp.com/instructions.php.]
- Stroke rate / count
- Speed average
- Speed for the last 10 strokes
- Elapsed time
- Calories / Watts
- Heart rate
ADDITIONAL CONCEPT2 ERG MEASUREMENTS (similar to ErgData)
- Drive length / speed
- Drag factor
- Stroke sensor
- GPS strength
- Ergometer connection
- Use 8 predefined programs including pyramids, tabata, 3 x 2000M, 10x500M, etc.
- Create unlimited programs using simple graphical wizard
- Program time, distance, effort, target stroke rate
- Use programs for both rowing and Concept2 erging
- Store all your rowing and Concept2 erg workouts in a single logbook
- Edit and email workout details
- View graphs of prior workouts
- Upload workouts to Concept2 website
- Plot speed, stroke rate, and heart rate vs. distance and time
- Adjust y-axis max/min to optimize display area
- Pinch & zoom to view in more detail
- Automatically store graphs in logbook for later viewing
- Plot rowing in motion using phone's sensors
- Collect and email CSV data while rowing and erging. Speed, distance, heart rate, stroke rate, etc. Graph in spreadsheets like Excel.
- Collect and email GPX information while rowing. Map your workout in Endomondo, Garmin Connect, and other applications.
- Hands-free autostart pieces
- Manually start / stop / clear /pause / resume pieces
- App can speak start/stop/speed/time/distance/etc [useful for blind rowers]
- 4 customizable screen layouts. Choose the data you want to see.
- View distance in meters, kilometers, feet, miles
- View speed in m/s, km/hr, ft/s, miles/hr, min/500m, min/1000m, min/mile
- Enter your nickname, club, boat, weight
- Optimize stroke sensor sensitivity
- Play the popular Ergout arcade game while working out on the ergometer
- Multiple skill levels
- View acceleration vs. time graph for your boat
- Email graphs to yourself
- Help optimize your stroke
HEART RATE SENSOR
- Check and record your heart rate
- Requires Zephyr heart rate monitor
- Save $5 when you order your Zephyr HxM Android heart rate monitor at www.ZephyrAnywhereStore.com and use promotion code "BoatCoach1"
- Programs, graphs, and data capture require paid upgrade for full functionality.
CONCEPT2 USERS – IMPORTANT
- Erg must have PM3 or PM4 monitor with *latest* firmware
- USB cable required to attach phone to monitor. Order from Concept2
- Phone must pass USB Host Mode compatibility tests. Use the “USB Host Diagnostics” app available free from the Google Play Store. If the USB Host Diagnostics pass all tests, then BoatCoach will work.
- App will not function properly if a LogCard is in the monitor. Remove any LogCard first.
Are you a novice rower looking for some great drills to improve your rowing or a coach or coxswain that would like their crew to see how to perform a drill? Maybe you are new to the sport and want to get ahead of the curve. You will find this app to be one of the most useful you will ever own. Each drill is animated for the purpose of making it a drill easy to learn by watching how it is done. Can be used for both sweep and sculling. Easy to use interface.
This is BodyBuilding Workout Apps, you will see result within 2 months, your body will change.
You have to do 10 Reps : 3 Sets all (easy to remember)
Monday - Chest and Triceps
Barbell Bench Press
Incline Bench Press
Decline Bench Press
Tricep Bench Dip
Wednesday - Back and Biceps
One Arm Dumbbell Row
Bent Over Barbell Row
Lat Pull Down
Standing Barbell Curl
Close Grip Preacher Curl
Incline Dumbbell Curl
Friday - Shoulders and Forearms
Machine Shoulder Press
Dumbbell Reverse Fly
Lateral Dumbbell Raise
Standing Wrist Curl
Barbell Wrist Curl
Saturday - Legs
Standing Calf Raise
Seated calf Raise
Six Pack Abs Workout
Super Fast Abs Workout
You should to do Abs Workout everyday.
Enjoy with BodyBuilding Workout Apps.
The images, video and other details are not created by us but by their respective owners. If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines,please contact us directly.
This app will help you do HIT interval training for one minute a day three days a week.
A few relatively short bursts of intense exercise, amounting to only a few minutes a week, can deliver many of the health and fitness benefits of hours of conventional exercise.
Aerobic fitness is a measure of how good your heart and lungs are at getting oxygen into your body and is an excellent predictor of future health.
Doing just three minutes of HIT a week for four weeks, you can expect to see significant changes in a number of important health indices.
1. Insulin sensitivity. Insulin removes sugar from the blood, it controls fat and when it becomes ineffective you become diabetic.
2. Improvement in aerobic fitness. Aerobic fitness is a measure of how good your heart and lungs are at getting oxygen into your body and is an excellent predictor of future health.
How to use this app
It's actually very simple.
Get on an exercise bike / running machine / rower or other cardio activity of choice.
Start the app and it will guide you through the following steps:
Warm up by doing gentle cycling for a couple of minutes, then go flat out for 20 seconds and we mean FLAT OUT.
A couple of minutes to catch your breath, then another 20 seconds at full throttle.
Another couple of minutes gentle cycling, then a final 20 seconds going hell for leather. And that's it.
You can now set a reminder if you want the app to notify you in two days when you need to do HIT exercise again.
When you do HIT, you are using not just the leg muscles, but also the upper body including arms and shoulders, so that 80% of the body's muscle cells are activated, compared to 20-40% for walking or moderate intensity jogging or cycling.