Find the blocks, fill with color and discover a hidden pixel-art picture! Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clues in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by dividing the whole area of the grid into rectangular blocks according to the rules.
Block-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-composed pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, these puzzles offer the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to create a block, press and hold fingertip on a clue, wait until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. To delete a block, double-tap or use the eraser button above the puzzle.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Block-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 125 free Block-a-Pix puzzle samples in color
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 100x65
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Zoom, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Unlimited check puzzle
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Error checking option when a block is completed
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablet only)
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Block-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Shikaku, Shikakunikire, Block Pix and Blockbuster Paint doku. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.