Looking to download Bria Solo or Bria Teams? Find it here. Your everyday business communication tools, all in one place. Easily call, video chat, message, meet and share with Bria communication and collaboration.
Bria lets you take communications anywhere, no matter what network or device you use it on. Bria is available across a variety of devices, including phones and desktop PCs, and easily works with your VoIP service or call server.
• Talk with high-quality voice calls. Make calls between Bria team members instantly*, or set up your call server or VoIP service to call mobile and landlines.
• Chat instantly by sending a quick message instead of an email.
• Start a chat room or grab a colleague's attention @ mentions.
• Meet face to face even if you're miles apart with HD video calling
• Share files, photos, videos and more from Bria and reduce swapping between apps to collaborate effectively and efficiently.
• Bring conversations to life with emoticons for chat.
*Bria Teams includes unlimited voice and video calls between team members. Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or Wi-Fi connection.
Looking for support or troubleshooting help? Reach out and contact us at https://support.counterpath.com/
This version of Bria is tied to CounterPath Bria Solo and Bria Teams solutions and requires an account to log in. Without an account, the app will not work. Available features are dependent on your subscription. Please visit the CounterPath website for more information.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath's Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly nor indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.