Fun games for children from three to six years old (boys and girls). To play and learn about different professions and workplaces such as office, post office, construction, mechanic, seamstress. The games take place in a city that is linked to the World, through a Globe. Each time the child plays, he contributes a flower to the World. In this way, the importance of individual participation for the global good is introduced. Free exploration environment, without time limits or competition. According to curriculum guidelines of pre-school education, for fun activities at home and in kindergarten.
• Seamstress - choose fabrics and accessories, to create t-shirts, dresses, pants and other clothing
• Mechanic - washing and arranging car, painting and putting stickers, glasses and rims.
• Builder - make cement, build walls with bricks
• Postman - separate the letters and parcels and deliver them in the homes of the recipients
• Office - writing on computer, using phone, paper, stamps and pens
Improves learning about different professions and activities, workplaces, sequences, fine motor skills, numbers and letters, motor and eye coordination, attention.
No request for personal data. No advertising. One free game, one single purchase to unlock all the games.
Connected to the website http://aprenderxxi.criamagin.com where you can see the global participation of children in the world Learn XXI and access pdfs of didactic exploration for parents and childhood educators.
Project co-funded by the European Union through the FEDER, Centro 2020 - "Learning 21: Game-based m-learning for children in kindergarten" - CENTRO-01-0247-FEDER-009828.