THIS APP IS DESIGNED FOR THE CRISISWORKS 4 CLOUD SERVICE.
Capture intelligence and report on disaster impacts in real time using your iPhone or iPad.
Crisisworks provides a powerful way to conduct impact assessments and share data on the economic impact to property, infrastructure, environmental and social impacts.
Take photos, fill in purpose-built forms and draw the impact scene onto an online map, then easily and automatically transfer your impact assessments and reports to Crisisworks to share, organise, respond and recover.
Crisisworks can be used in the response and recovery phase of municipal emergencies, and also to log, manage and mitigate hazards during the planning phase.
* To use this app in production, you must be a valid Crisisworks user, otherwise you can use the "Try it out” feature.
* Secured to your Crisisworks account.
* A series of report templates match your workflow.
* Impact Assessments record the financial impacts across the four pillars of recovery.
* Property Assessments record residential and commercial property impacts, including affected and displaced people, services required and damage sustained.
* A map drawing tool allows for expressive geographic reporting.
* Take and attach photos of the scene to provide context and evidence.
* Synchronise your data back to a Crisisworks server automatically.
* Works even when no network coverage exists
- To use this app, you must be a valid Crisisworks user.
- If you enable the Track Location feature, the GPS will run even if the app is in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.