Helpy is your helper for at home and on the road. The app makes it easier to break through difficult situations and to call in help from family or friends. Helpy is easy to use and can be configured personally.
What can you do with the Helpy app?
- Show someone at a glance what is wrong with you and let them know how you can best be helped.
- Immediately call an emergency number.
- Play recorded reminders, exercises and reassuring words.
- Send an SOS to your family or friends in difficult moments.
Safe use / responsibility:
- The Helpy app is intended as a support and cannot replace a doctor or care provider.
- The use of the Helpy app is entirely the responsibility of the user and/or the user's caregiver(s). Space for ideas cannot be held responsible for any problems arising from the use of the Helpy app.
- When children use the Helpy app, parental supervision is recommended.
- It is recommended to ask permission in advance from the people you place under the emergency numbers and engage for SOS calls.
- For optimal use of the SOS and recording function, it is important that access is granted to the location facility and the microphone (the app does not collect data in the background).
More information and instructions for use: www.helpy.nl