Ultimate Alexa is a full-featured voice assistant that uses the Amazon Alexa voice service, and is the first app on Google Play to support Alexa’s Display Card technology – like the Amazon Echo Show. Hear and see weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, news headlines, Wikipedia entries, and much more.
Wake up Alexa by either saying the “Alexa” wake word, or tapping on the big button. You can also activate Alexa from your notification area or the resizable widget.
Upgrade to the Pro version and you can wake up Alexa by simply shaking your phone. If you have a Samsung device with a Bixby button, the Pro version also lets you use that button to talk to Alexa.
You have full control over when the app will listen and respond to your commands. You can also choose from 5 different Alexa voices.
Support is included for every Alexa feature Amazon allows, including:
• Reminders, timers, and alarms.
• Repeating alarms. For example, you can have Alexa wake you up every morning.
• Calendar entries. Hear and see your calendar items.
• Reading of Kindle and Audible books.
• Smart home device control.
• Access to local information: businesses, restaurants, movies, phone numbers, and more.
• News, weather, sports, and traffic.
• Fun and games.
• General information: Wikipedia entries, math, unit conversions, and more.
• To-do and shopping lists. See the list on-screen and have it read out to you.
• Shopping on Amazon.
• Access to thousands of third party skills.
• And much more!
Music Playback: Due to restrictions imposed by Amazon, music playback through voice commands is limited to 3rd party skills that support music. Voice commands cannot be used to play music from Amazon and popular services such as Pandora and Spotify.
Amazon Echo Device Owners: If you are looking for Amazon's Alexa app, that provides remote control and settings for your device, download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.dee.app