The Caribbean Video Assistance Service, presented by the Caribbean Telecommunications Union, is designed to help Blind and Deaf users communicate and obtain assistance when needed.
The CVAS app is free and enables customers to make instant Sign Language interpreted phone calls from their smartphone or tablet at home, at work or on the move while connected to 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi. The app can also be used by the blind for video assistance.
- Contacts - Call any of your contacts with just one click
- Video Mail - Watch video messages from your contacts when you are away from your home or office
- Peer-to-Peer Calls - Make FREE video calls to another CVAS customers
- History - See incoming, outgoing and missed calls
- Compatibility with SIP & H323 standards (open standards)
- Wi-Fi Priority - When application starts, Wi-Fi is activated and used as a priority