The CycliqPlus App allows you to change the settings and customise your Cycliq Fly6 and Fly12 bike camera. Choose your preferred camera and light setup to capture everything and stay visible on your rides. Plus, you can also edit your footage shot on the Fly.
CHANGE SETTINGS IN YOUR CYCLIQ BIKE CAMERA
Pair your Fly6 GEN 3, Fly12 CE, Fly6 CE or Fly12 device using the CycliqPlus App, then easily navigate through settings to customise your device.
- Change camera settings
- Choose your preferred light settings
- Adjust sound levels and alerts
- Turn incident protection mode on/off
- Sync the Fly date and time
EDIT YOUR FOOTAGE
With this app you can quickly edit your videos, add safety tramlines and Strava overlays then share to your preferred social platform.
- Import footage from your Fly6 GEN 3, Fly12 CE and Fly6 CE using USB On-The-Go (cable connector required)
- Import footage from your Fly12 via WiFi (not available on CE models)
- Edit and trim footage
- Add safety tramlines to your video
- Connect to Strava and overlay activity metrics on to your footage
- Share your finished video on social media
ACTIVATE YOUR BIKE ALARM
Cycliq bike cameras come with an integrated bike alarm. Enable and disable the alarm from the CycliqPlus app by toggling the Alarm button on the home screen. If your camera is moved when connected via the app an alarm will sound, the unit will start flashing and recording, and you’ll get a notification on your smartphone.