The CycliqPlus App allows you to change the settings and customise your Cycliq Fly6 CE, Fly12 CE or Fly12 bike camera. Choose your preferred camera and light setup to capture everything and stay visible on your rides. Plus, you can also edit your footage shot on the Fly.
CHANGE SETTINGS IN YOUR CYCLIQ BIKE CAMERA
Pair your Fly6 CE, Fly12 CE or Fly12 device using the CycliqPlus App, then easily navigate through settings to customise your device.
- Change camera settings
- Choose your preferred light settings
- Adjust sound levels and alerts
- Turn incident protection mode on/off
EDIT YOUR FOOTAGE
With this app you’ll be able to quickly edit your videos, add Strava overlays and share to your preferred social platform.
- Import footage from Fly6 CE and Fly12 CE through USB on-the-go (cable connector required)
- Import footage from Fly12 via WiFi (not available on CE models)
- Edit and trim footage
- Connect to Strava and overlay your metrics on to your footage
- Add tramlines to your video (not available on CE models)
- Share your finished video on social media
ACTIVATE YOUR BIKE ALARM
Cycliq bike cameras come with an integrated bike alarm. Enable and disable the alarm from the CycliqPlus app by toggling the Alarm button on the home screen. If your camera is moved when connected via the app an alarm will sound, the unit will start flashing and recording, and you’ll get a notification on your smartphone.