The B-Тrust Mobile application is designed for cloud qualified electronic signatures usage. The cloud qualified electron signature displaces the familiar qualified electronic signature on a smart card to a remote server platform, but retains the legal power of the qualified electronic signature, which is equivalent to a handwritten signature. These signatures give a new dimension that allows more services to be delivered through electronic channels, easy and secure user identification, digitalization of administrative processes and elimination of traditional paper document flow. The cloud qualified electron signature can be used from anywhere with internet access through B-Trust Mobile.
B-Тrust Mobile offers:
• Up-to-date solution for remote signing and authentication, easy to install and use, which increases the cost-effectiveness and saves time;
• High level of security, including a two-factor mechanism for proving possession and having full control over the electronic signature;
• High degree of reliability and protection when using certified devices and cryptographic algorithms;
• Remote signing by legally valid qualified electronic signature according to the EU standards - eIDAS;
• Convenient signing by qualified electronic signature, regardless of the operating systems and browsers used;
• History of all documents signed via the mobile application;
• Possibility to be used for secure client identification;
In order to use cloud qualified electronic signature through B-Trust Mobile, you have to buy a prepaid package with a number of signatures included. The prepaid packages can be used only with the electronic signature for which the package was purchased.
In order to use B-Trust Mobile, you have to request the issuance of cloud qualified electronic signature at the BORICA online store: https://store.borica.bg
For more information, visit the web site of the qualified certification services provider B-Trust – https://www.b-trust.bg