Personal house provides automatic photos backup, album and more.
Personal house seamlessly connects your phones, laptop and desktop computers, creating a virtual computer that manages free flow of information between devices.
Personal house is not "just another file sharing app". It offers:
- Automatic Photos Backup: Personal Cloud sets up a scheduled task to copy your photo library from your phone to selected device every hour. You can use a computer, family tablet, or enterprise cloud storage as backup destination.
- Live Album: Choose a folder on your computer as Live Album and share with your mobile devices. Live Album simply opens in a browser tab and supports all web-ready image and video formats.
- Working with Enterprise Cloud Storage: When you purchase third-party cloud, you can connect them to your Personal Cloud, and they will show up as a regular folder. Enterprise solutions usually have 99.99% availability; your data can easily survive tornados and earthquakes.
- Always Free: Personal house is not limited to run on specialized hardware. All you need are your phones and computers.
- Simple to Setup: Tired of remembering IP addresses and ports? You can set up Personal Cloud with just a name, and leave the rest of configuration steps to us.
- Privacy: Personal Cloud does not host your data on "other people’s computer". What is transferred between your devices stays in your network.
- Extendibility: Write your own apps to extend Personal house. Or better, since Personal house is open-source, you can even build your own version.
Currently, Personal house limits device discovery and file transfer to local network. Devices must join the same Wi-Fi and your router must reliably support multicast, which is a just technical detail and about 99% routers are compatible with. Personal house remembers your devices and moves as your devices move between networks.
Follow us on GitHub：https://github.com/Personal-Cloud/PersonalCloud