Worked fine on Moto G but not on Redmi Note 3 I am a user of BatteryBot for many years, and used to work like a charm. But on my recent device (Redmi Note 3 - running on MIUI 7/Lollipop) the notification area at the top of the screen only shows a static BatteryBot battery icon, but no percentage number. I have checked and verified all settings - the same version with same settings works perfectly on my Moto G (stock Lollipop). Please fix this asap - you deserve 5 star otherwise!
Very Good Been using this for about 3 years now no problems. It would be great to have the battery temp in the tray rather than battery percentage since on the nexus now I already have the percentage showing. And maybe CPU Temp as well.
Simply yet useful! I highly recommend. Great app that gives useful data. Also has an awesome, yet not awkward widget. Download today!
The only one you need No annoying permissions, just works awesome.
Fantastic app Best battery life indicator out there!! Takes up very little space & non-intrusive
Add feature I would add new feature like when the phone is charging there would be an animated widget. Overall great app
• Bugfix: Remove timestamp from main notification
• Support Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow) and Android 7.0+ (Nougat)
• Many significant improvements in performance, stability, and memory efficiency
• Notification Wizard: makes it easier to adjust how notification is shown, adds feature previously only for Pro users to hide task bar icon but keep notification (requires Android 4.1+)
• Updated translations
• Always use system layout now
• Many minor fixes
Join 330+ million users who have enjoyed longer-lasting battery power!
360 Battery Saver is a battery saving app which also extend your battery life !