Disappointing. I have multiple KML/KMZ files on my device, and available on Drive. The app recognizes NONE of them. Useless.
Had crash problems with Samsung tab. Appear to be fixed. Excellent support from tech but poor documentation. Still very promising way to deploy complex maps from arc 10x.
Edited: The developer released an update that appears to remedy earlier issues. So far, so good!
Still unable open sd card 😭
Says it stopped working every time I try and install a map. Worked great for a few weeks. Now it just crashes. Glad I'm not only one having issue
It worked fine until my os was updated. Now it crashes any time I try to open the door with the file.
- Fixed bug that caused crashes on some devices while opening folders
- Fixed bug that prevented application from accessing SD card on some devices
- Disable screen lock option added
- Cascade layer visibility toggling option added
- Reset layer visibility option added
- ArcGIS Online maps now can be added to sidebar basemaps list
- Fixed bug that caused attachments to be lost when sharing single layer from GeoPackage file
- Other bugfixes and improvements
Draw on the maps, collect field data in GeoJSON, use GPS & offline MBTiles maps.