Dawat-e-Islami, a global non-political movement for the preaching of Quran and Sunnah consists of 104 departments and leave no stone unturned in the propagation of Islam, among its departments Khusoosi Islami Bhai is one in which the deaf, mute and blind people are being taught the teachings of Sharia through sign language. To facilitate them more the I.T department of Dawat-e-Islami has launched an application named as “Deaf and Mute Muslims” for Android users. It is a very decorative app with an eye-catching UI.
• For the facilitation of our Deaf and Silent Islamic Brothers all the videos, speeches and news are in sign language.
• User can read several Islamic books and share with others as well.
• You can download any media or book and a list of downloads can be seen in the “Download” option.
• If you don’t know the sign language then you can learn it by watching some specific media files in the app.
• With the option of “Donate us” you can send your donations online.
• You can also share the app link through different social media platforms.
It’s a user-friendly application so let Deaf and Mute Islamic brothers know about it. Feel free to share your suggestions and feedback with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.