AngleCam is a scientific camera application combined with GPS information (including latitude, longitude, altitude and accuracy), pitch angles and azimuth angles. In addition, AngleCam can leave a message, and put all information together into a photograph.
■ The difference between "AngleCam Lite" and "AngleCam Pro."
(1) AngleCam Lite is a free App. AngleCam Pro is a paid App.
(2) AngleCam Lite has a "Powered by AngleCam" text (watermark) in photographs' bottom right corner.
(3) The photo size of AngleCam Lite must be less than 2048x1536 pixels. AngleCam Pro is unlimited.
(4) AngleCam Lite cannot store original photos. (No text photos; 2x storage time)
(5) AngleCam Lite can use 3 columns of comments. AngleCam Pro can use 10 columns of comments.
(6) AngleCam Lite keeps the last 10 comments. AngleCam Pro version keeps the last 30 comments.
(7) AngleCam Pro can use the text watermark, the graphic watermark, and the graphic central point.
(8) AngleCam Pro can import a user-defined font file.
(9) AngleCam Pro is ad-free.
Attention: If you cannot install this application, it means your mobile device doesn't have an accelerometer sensor or a magnetometer sensor. You may be interested in another application which is called "NoteCam." However, NoteCam doesn't include pitch angle information, azimuth angle information, and a horizontal line.
■ If you have a problem with the coordinates (GPS), please read https://anglecam.derekr.com/gps/en.pdf for details.