The site mapper allows SolarEdge installers to streamline the registration of a new system by mapping its physical layout in the SolarEdge cloud-based monitoring platform.
This application is integrated with the SolarEdge monitoring platform and enables the following functionality:
• Simple onsite registration of new systems.
• Creation, editing and on-site verification of system physical layout.
• Scanning and assigning SolarEdge power optimizer serial number to the right location in the system physical layout.
• The scanning can be done by utilizing the mobile device’s integrated camera or with an external Bluetooth connected scanner.
• Working off-line with no data connection. The data is stored locally on the mobile device and allows data synchronization with the SolarEdge monitoring platform when data connection is available.