This is where your Global Investments begin! With DIF Broker you can access global exchanges and choose the instruments that best suit your investment goals.
DIF Broker was founded in 1999, with a clear vision: give investors access to global opportunities and empower them with financial literacy so they can succeed.
Today, DIF Broker offer includes the main world stock exchanges allowing investments in USD, EUR, GBP, CHF among others.
The most advanced trading platform and knowledgeable support whenever our investors need it.
Why is it worth investing with DIF Broker?
* Invest directly on all major stock exchanges in the world
* Wide asset classes: like Stocks, ETF, Futures, Options, Government and Corporate Bonds, and more
* Competitive commissions
* As low as 2000€ to open your account
* Client support with knowledgeable professionals
* Deep market insights and training tools
What makes our Trading Platform so great?
* Trading platform that fits your needs and experience level
* Fundamental and technical analysis tools
* Extensive charting package
* Deep performance analysis and comprehensive account overview
* Simple and intuitive order transmission
* Preferences and settings synchronized across all devices
* Trade directly through live, integrated charts
Is DIF Broker a company headquartered and regulated in the EU?
Yes, DIF Broker is a European Investment Company part of Banco BiG, regulated by CMVM (nº276).
The information presented here is for educational purposes only and does not constitute an investment recommendation, invitation or offer to carry out any operation or transaction. This information is not a reflection of firm (own or third party) positions of participants in the stock markets. DIF Broker does not take into account specific investment objectives or particular financial situations. Nor does it make any statement or assume any responsibility for the reliability of the information provided or loss resulting from investments made. Investment decisions made based on this content are the sole responsibility of the investor. Some financial products are not simple and can be difficult to understand, which is why DIF Broker recommends to all its Clients that they understand in detail all the risks associated with the investments they intend to make, more information in https://www.difbroker.com/en/kids/