Anoying alarm sound Very noisy alarm sound which cannot be muted. A lot of false alarms. Usefull module but the app totally sucks.
Working better now ty Freezing phone, won't even unlock the car let alone start it. And the smart schedule doesn't work
Working much better Starts my Excursion and works well. One more start for future if I don't have to switch apps and x out to get it to work sometimes.
Crashes App crashes and forces reboot on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 plus the app crashes on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 as well. Does what it is supposed to do on both phones, when it does not crash.
Bad update again Image will not upload and can not custom name aux buttons
Not so great since the update. Doesn't work and commands won't go through half the time. Just had to reboot my phone just to get the app to work, have been trying to lock/unlock my doors to demo the features for about 10 minutes now, unsuccessfully. After 2 years as a SmartStart subscriber and 5 Directed 2-way paging alarms in my vehicles with all the bells and whistles including remote start - I don't see the point in paying for a buggy app with poor cellular connection to my vehicle in a great coverage area. Sorry, Directed, it was adequate for a while, but since this new "pretty" app launched, I think the network has gone downhill.
New for v4.2:
- Enhanced remote start feedback: engine started/stopped status now provided on dashboard (digital systems only)
- Enhanced command feedback: last command is displayed on the dashboard in case you want to check back later to confirm what happened (all systems)
- Last command sent also tracked at top of Status page
- Help page: troubleshoot issues, leave feedback, or connect directly with our support team
- Push Notification: vehicle alerts now delivered via push notification