Overall, it's nice having the app on my phone. There seem to be some issues with me not receiving messages, though. Or at least not being notified. I don't mean my phone notifications. Like how there's a red number by a thread when you've received a message. I don't always get that.
This is by far the best and enjoyable communication website/app which is available throughout every platform. The problem I got is that mic sensitivity in Voice Chat isn't working, so I can't talk to others, maybe that's my phone's problem.
I like the concept of the app, and it is well structured, but alot of my group chats use bots to get pictures, whether they are memes, quality pictures, or... other stuff. I cannot see these pictures. The only pictures I can see is from Mee6 bot and Tatsumake. I am on a Samsung Galaxy S5, and several people who have the same kind of phone are also having this problem. I love this app, but until this problem is fixed, no five star rating.
Great app! I can't send large files such as videos. Emojis are slow to load so I have to use emoticons. Lastly, it keeps turning on notifications even after I turn them off over and over. It gets annoying fast when you phone rings every other minute.
i love discord! though i wanted to let you know that after this last update, I'm often unable to see emoji. it doesn't happen to all emoji though, just some of them. I just see them as text (like :emojiname:). I hope you can fix this soon!♡
It's typical Discord with the high quality calls and chat. Coming from iOS though I noticed that Android has less compatibilities when it comes to links and files posted in chat. Certain executables won't show like png and another one but I don't remember. It's a bit annoying but 5 star quality!!
- Themed multiple screens across the app, a fresh coat of paint!
- Improved stability of the voice / video engine and resiliency to bad networks.
- Add support for jumping to any message in the main chat.
- Add support for scrolling infinitely in both directions and jumping.
- Add support for animated emoji.
- Fix typing events not always being sent.
- Fix selecting and uploading images in foreign locales.
- Experimental change to reduce OOMs on devices under memory pressure.
- Many bug fixes.