This application has been designed to facilitate access to your clinical history and medical information management by facilitating access to the patient portal from your mobile device.
What is the Patient Portal?
The patient portal is a personal space from which you can access your medical history, diagnostic tests, clinical reports, manage your medical appointments and have a follow-up without waiting or traveling.
It is intended for patients in the centers of the Quirónsalud group, or any new user who wishes to register as a new patient.
The main functionalities of this App are:
- Request a prior appointment allowing you to consult the available spaces for each doctor, and thus you can choose the one that best suits you.
- Consult the appointments made, being able to modify the date and time or even cancel it if necessary.
- Notifications and appointment reminder
- Consult and complete the possible pending tasks that your doctor has scheduled for you, how to make an appointment online, or fill out forms that will later be reviewed by your doctor.
- Consult the results of your tests without having to go to your medical center. You can download and view the reports directly from your mobile.
- Consult and view diagnostic images
- Consult your clinical and historical reports of forms made, being able to filter the results by date, or specialty among others.
- Direct communication with your doctor
- Calculators and health tools
The application requires an internet connection to access your data, and at the moment not all the group's hospitals are active, although they will be incorporated in the short / medium term.
List of active hospitals:
Quirónsalud Bilbao Medical Center
Quirónsalud Tres Cantos Medical Center
Quirónsalud Alcázar Clinic
Quirónsalud Alcalá de Henares Day Hospital
Quirónsalud Donostia Day Hospital
Quirónsalud Talavera Day Hospital
Quirónsalud Zaragoza Day Hospital
Hospital El Pilar
Villalba General Hospital
Hospital La Luz
Quirónsalud A Coruña Hospital
Quirónsalud Albacete Hospital
Hospital Quirónsalud Barcelona
Quirónsalud Bizkaia Hospital
Hospital Quirónsalud Cáceres
Quirónsalud Campo de Gibraltar Hospital
Quirónsalud Ciudad Real Hospital
Quirónsalud Clideba Hospital
Quirónsalud Hospital Costa Adeje
Quirónsalud Malaga Hospital
Quirónsalud Marbella Hospital
Hospital Quirónsalud Murcia
Quirónsalud Palmaplanas Hospital
Quirónsalud Sacred Heart Hospital
Quirónsalud San José Hospital
Quirónsalud Santa Justa Hospital
Quirónsalud Sur Hospital
Hospital Quirónsalud Tenerife
Quirónsalud Toledo Hospital
Quirónsalud Torrevieja Hospital
Quirónsalud Valencia Hospital
Quirónsalud Vitoria Hospital
Hospital Quirónsalud Zaragoza
Ruber Juan Bravo Hospital Complex
General University Hospital of Catalonia
Sagrat Cor University Hospital
Jiménez Díaz Foundation University Hospital
Infanta Elena University Hospital
Quirónsalud University Hospital Madrid
Rey Juan Carlos University Hospital
IERA - Extremeño Institute of Assisted Reproduction
Quirónsalud is the most important hospital group in Spain and Europe. We work to promote teaching and medical-scientific research. Currently, Quirónsalud is developing numerous research projects throughout Spain, being pioneers in different specialties such as cardiology, endocrinology, gynecology, neurology, oncology or sports medicine, among others. The group has agreements with the main insurers and health groups such as Aegon, Asisa, Axa, Caser, Mapfre, Sanitas, Adeslas, etc.
More information at https://www.quironsalud.es/es/portal-paciente