enables stay awake,
- if plugged in to AC/USB
To work the stay awake "if plugged in to AC/USB" mode, please unplug your device from AC/USB and check the box; then plug in again.
- viewing map when driving a car
- playing movies or slideshow
- developing apps
* may not work on custom ROM.
Most options are FREE and donator options are cheaper than simillar app on the store!
Download our new app Auto Exec! Easy Tasker! Stay Alive! donators get 10% rebate on Auto Exec! Easy Tasker.
Keep your screen on when your device is running your GPS application, favorite remote control, playing a movie or slideshow, etc... Perfect to keep your screen on without dimming for application development. Your screen will never go back to sleep until you want it to...
Choose when you want your device to Stay Alive!:
• Only when you have power
• Even if you are running on batteries
• When one of the applications you selected is in foreground
• Can be automatically disabled when you connect to your car or desktop docking station
• Prevent or allow Stay Alive! to dim your screen when active
• Protect your battery with minimum battery level auto pause option
• Easily pause Stay Alive! when not needed from the notification zone. No need for a widget!
• NO annoying ADS!
• HOLO light and dark themes!
• Auto start on boot
• Hide top bar icon (Android 4.1+)
• Automatically keep screen on when plugged even if configured to stay on for specific apps when unplugged
• Keep screen on even when locked
• Automatically pause SA! with proximity sensor
• Change config colors!
Easy power operation mode changes with the notification icons! It will show you which power mode you are using and allow you to quickly change between modes. You can also quickly activate the Stay Alive for specific application mode!
Stay Alive! will automatically disable itself then you manually turn off your device. It won't keep your screen on if your device wakes up when it receives a notification.
Stay Alive! will not change your display timeout value or brightness settings. It will prevent your device from going to sleep based on your needs.
We made this application Ad Free. Please, support this initiative by donating using the menu option in the application.
Please use our email address for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store don't allow me to gather enough information or contact you.
Support Forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=46379475
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103504696247906095281
GET_TASKS - Needed to list applications you want to keep alive.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed to disable Stay Alive! if the device is off.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to keep the device Alive!
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to write the user configuration.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to read the user configuration.
BILLING - Needed for the donation option!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to auto start Stay Alive! on boot
Tags: Screen Alive, Screen Awake, Galaxy Dim, Brightness, Timeout
NOTE: This does not change system brightness, only the brightness while the app is running!
Email me with any problems.
Thanks go to @voxmjw for the icon.
-Useful while driving with maps, keeps the screen lights ON all the time until user manually turns it off.
-While reading content of a page in a browser, text files, reading from apps that doesn’t keeps your screen lights always ON.
-Annoyed of changing your screen time out every time from settings while you do some reading activity from your mobile, this is the app you will need.
-Have you ever faced a situation that you have put something important to download and it was interrupted because your phone was locked, just click the “Stay Awake!!!” button and your phone doesn’t sleep and your download is Complete!!!
-If you are an Android Developer and you want to keep your screen ON during this process this app would be helpful. "Stay Awake" from the developer options will also keep your device awake while its charging in adapter. This way you will have full control of when to keep this feature ON or OFF.
Individual controls for "USB-powered" and "AC-powered".
Useful for development: your screen will stay always on, no need to unlock.
Same as Settings-> Applications-> Development-> Stay awake, but from home screen.
This is a widget. Add it to your home screen.
v1.1 new graphics, smaller icon
It only works with AndroSensor version 1.9.6 and later. ***
"AndroSensor Keep Awake" is an addon for AndroSensor. It enables AndroSensor to acquire a WakeLock while the recording is active, ensuring that your device will never sleep while it is recording sensor data. The WakeLock is only used when AndroSensor is recording, not when it is active.
Question: Why is this necessary?
Answer: Usually, it's not. Some kernels, to save battery power, force the device to fall in `sleep` when the screen turns off, shutting down parts of the system (like sensors, apps running in background and so on..), even when the android system is doing some job. The "Keep Awake" addon will ensure that your device will stay awake while the recording is active.
Question: When should I use this?
Answer: If you use AndroSensor's recording function, but you see inconsistency when processing the CSV file, like there is a great time gap between two recorded rows, or when after some time recording, all values stay unchanged for long periods of time.
Question: How does it work?
Answer: This patch contains the required permission (android.permission.WAKE_LOCK) and the code to keep the device awake while AndroSensor is recording sensor data in a CSV file. It doesn't do anything if you don't have AndroSensor installed, or if you don't use AndroSensor's recording function.
Question: It seems I need a WakeLock for recording with AndroSensor. How do I use this addon?
Answer: You just install it and that's it. No hidden triggers or options. AndroSensor will do the rest next time you use the sensor recorder.
Question: So why did you not include this functionality in the main program and use this addon?
Answer: WakeLocks can rarely cause random issues (like battery leaks, random reboots etc...), plus it is one extra permission that the majority of AndroSensor users will never need. For the few who need a WakeLock, this addon will do the job.
* For more information, please visit AndroSensor's website. Also, please be encouraged to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to report a bug, suggest an improvement or just ask a question about the app.
*** Thank you! ***
Ability to prevent screen from turning off when charging.
Keep screen on at system's brightness or dimmed.
Turn off the screen based on close proximity.
Ability to keep screen on when selected app is running and user is looking at the screen (camera is used to determine the presence of the user). This feature requires Android of version 4.0+ and a front-facing camera.
There is an application widget for quick service turn on/off.
PLEASE DONATE IF YOU LIKE THE APP - WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT WE COULDN'T MAKE IT BETTER
Alarm Clock 3 respects your privacy: Our Music Alarm Clock does not require any rights for internet access and is free of advertising banners!
Features of Music Alarm Clock 3 (free Version): For each of the three alarms you can independently configure the:
- alarm time,
- music title, alarmtone or ringtone,
- loudness / sound volume
- fade in and fade out
- phone vibration
- alarm duration: one title or 1-20 min
- alarm repetition: run the alarm just once or repeat it every day or repeat it on single or multiple weekdays
- enable snooze and set snooze delay: 3-50min
- auto snooze (reasonable for very short music tracks or alarm tones, e.g. with enabling auto-snooze you might let the cock crowing every 5 or 10 minutes in the morning).
Further apps features:
- Switch-off alarms or snooze optionally by double click, by long touch (>500ms) or double long touch (to prevent accidental switch-off).
- The background of Alarm Clock 3 is dimmable from translucent to completely black.
- The analogue clock can be disabled.
- Additional timer setup menu which pops up instead of the Alarm Time setup menu after long pressing the alarm time button. These timers can only be used when the daily or weekly alarm repetition is disabled (setting "Do not repeat alarm" in alarm preferences).
- Simple Widget which shows besides a small analogue clock the alarm times
Additional features of the Music Alarm Clock 3+/Pro-Version (release upon of the success of the Alarm Clock 3 free version):
- more than 3 alarms configurable
- randomly or continuously playback of music tracks
1. No Alarm when the device is turned off:
Like every other Android application, Alarm Clock 3 is not able to switch on your phone. This is a limit of the hardware.
2. No Alarm when the device is in "deep sleep"-mode:
Some devices (e.g. Archos tablets) have a deep sleep mode. Nothing will work in deep sleep, including alarms.
3. Using task killers:
Music Alarm Clock 3 only consumes power in case of an Alarm (media player) or when the screen is turned on. Nonetheless, if you use a task killer to bring down Music Alarm Clock 3 you should check your alarms afterwards. Some of the task killers are very efficient and turn off the alarm receivers of the applications as well.
4. You cannot configure music alarms?
Please click twice on the music button. With the first click you select „music“ for the alarm and with the second click you open the menu for choosing the music track.
To run Wakey Droid, and thus wake the device, you need the Android SDK properly installed and configured on your computer, Wakey Droid installed on your device, and your device and computer connected. Then just issue the command:
adb -d shell am start -a android.intent.action.MAIN -n bdjnk.android.wakeydroid/.Wakey
Which will instruct the device to run Wakey Droid, which should happen silently without disrupting anything else on the device. All that should occur is that the device wakes up (there may have a noticeable delay if Wakey Droid is not yet or no longer in the device memory).
If you have more than one device connected you may must use the "-s " switch to ensure you will wake the intended device.
The point is to reduce button wear and increases convenience for developers. I currently have the command mapped to a global shortcut for easy access and use it at least twenty time a day.
Unfortunately I have only one device so testing is rather limited. See the website listed under Developer Info for the complete source code and more information.
You can select desired time for keeping CPU running and keeping screen and keyboard lamps on.
Desired amount of time can be selected using the sliders. Lamp Dim, Bright or Off status can be selected using the options buttons.
Press activate button to start the CPU wake lock. you can see the notification when the CPU wake lock is running. You may use the deactivate button to release the lock, at any time, before the time expires.
* for unlimited time lock, set zero times and activate.
* app uses android native wakelocks.
* app displays adds
Key Words: CPU Lock, Wake Lock, Download Help, Lamp Lock, Light Lock, WiFi on, screen on
※ 注 ※
- the LED color and the size can be chosen
- choose the option for a moving or a static clock
- three different fonts are available
- the alarm app can be called by the ever clock app or widget (custom settings available)
- autostart by plug in to power (by default off)
- shows temperature, if using compatible weather service is activated
Since version 1.4.1 a widget of Ever Clock exists.
Best retro effect with OLED displays.
The users are involved in the decision of the next features to implement by using polls.
This is the standard version of this clock. It can be used with Android 2.2 and above.
### The development of this version was discontinued.
### Please install the free Plus version. Thanks!
If you like my clock, please rate it. Thank you!
Before you leave a bad rating, please contact me!
For comments or suggestions, I'm always open.
(I understand only German and a little English).
• Contains no Advertising
• No unnecessary permissions
• Suitable for all screen resolutions
• Keep screen on (optional)
• Switchable 12/24 hours format
• Flashing colon (optional)
• Fully customizable colors
• Widgets (1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6)
• Widget transparency adjustable
• Adjustable App screen brightness
• Save/load of 2 user defined colors
• Multi language support *
If you want to help me to translate the App into other
languages, please contact us by email. Thank you!
Already supported languages:
• Dutch (Belgian) [nl_BE] (thanks to Pieters)
• German [de-DE]
• English [en-US]
• French [fr-FR] (thanks to Gilles)
• Italian [it-IT] (thanks to Remigio)
• Polish [pl_PL] (thanks to Roman)
• Portuguese (Brasil) [pt-BR] (thanks to Ricardo)
The keep screen on option can be cause
burn-in effects on AMOLED screens!
Use at your own risk!
+ Feature added
- Feature removed
! Error fixed
! Frensh translation improved
+ Dutch (Belgian) translation added
+ Italian translation added
+ Polish translation added
+ Link to Plus Version
! Fix problem with flashing colon
+ Portuguese (Brasil) [pt-BR] translation
+ Flashing colon
! improve brightness control by wiping on screen
! JSON error on Android 2.3.x devices fixed
+ Support for "xlargeScreens" devices
- Support for Android 2.2 removed
+ Frensh translation added
! Improved "about" screen for translations
+ 1x1 Widget added
+ Adjust brightness by touch can be switched off
! Some improvements
+ Multilanguage support added
+ German translation added
+ Settings dialog revised
+ Switched pro to free version (legal reasons)
+ Add AM/PM labels
+ Add a setting menu
+ Keep screen on (wake lock)
+ Leading zero for hours
+ 12 hours format
First public Release
Have you ever stuck outside with no light in the night or in a dark place?
This LED flashlight app can help you get rid of the dark by turning your phone into a LED flashlight.
It has not only brightest flashlight features but also beautiful neon color for LED digital clock,
It looks very beautiful and cool when you use it in the night.
*Use your camera flashlight as a torch.
*Support keep flashlight on with screen off.
*Support customer the neon color for your phone's screen.
*Support open camera and flashlight at the same time to make you see clearly even in the dark or narrow space.
*Support custom cool color effects,make your phone screen looks like a led light source too.
*LED digital clock, indicates the time while using your phone as a flashlight.
*LED electric lamp, indicates the led flashlight is on or off.
*Neon Color battery,Indicates how much battery remaining of the phone while using this color flashlight.
How to use?
1.download this app and open it,then this color flashlight will start to work.
2.You can click the torch button to open or close the flashlight.
3.You can switch the neon color by clicking the android logo icon and select the corresponding neon color option.
Enjoy this free app.
You can choose:
- different text colours
- different backgrounds
- 12 or 24 hour time display
- different date representation (d.m.Y, d/m/Y, m/d/Y, Y/m/d or Y-m-d)
- screen lock (screen will not dim or lock until you do so)
- screen brightness
Please send an email if any issues occur.
More from developer
Fear no more!!
Double counter helps you count anything, very useful for inventories, or counting anything else.
Now it has a score board inspired theme in landscape mode, so you can track scores as you play with your friends!!
*Use volume buttons to count
Long click on the counter name to:
*Customise counter names
*Customise increment numbers
Check out my Google + page for more info and to see what i'm working on ;)
Tags: tally counter, click counter, scoreboard, sports, game